Visvim S/S 09

velvetant

The Shigatse plaid long sleeve shirt has already been released. I own it in the blue and it's rather nice. Very light weight. The royal blue and burgundy overlap making it appear purple from a distance. I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of it this spring. The other items are still pending release, I believe. Speaking of releases, any info on the tentative release date for the fabro folk and the heather pocket tee?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3349084955_e01db50036_o.jpg

As I'm just about to buy the dado nomad....you seem to be the man to ask

I have the bright yellow and royal blue 07 nomads - and they're medium and a good fit. Bought the 08 winter nomad goretex(buckle) version with the purple piped lining and again M was fine

I'm just wondering should I go for an L in the new dado ? What would you say sir? I tried on the bickle in M and it was a bit snug - thought that might just be the bickle.....is this not the case - should I size up to the L

Thanks man.

the bickle is basically the same cut as the nomad.

I'd size up TWO if you want the same sizing as your other paclites.

I'd size up ONE if you want the same sizing as your 08 3L.

I'm sure if you measure the 08 nomad with the paclites you'll find the paclites are wider.

Here's the weekly release list.

3/12 (THU)

CLOTHING:VS0000904 FLUXUS 99 SHORTS

CLOTHING:VS0000991 BECHER B.D. S/S (SEA ISLAND)

CLOTHING:VS0000993 SHIGATSE OXFORD S/S (SEA ISLAND)

CLOTHING:VS0001006 BECHER STRIPE S/S

CLOTHING:VS0001028 SMITHSON B.D. SHIRT L/S

CLOTHING:VS0001029 GARDIAN SHIRT L/S

CLOTHING:VS0001030 SOCIAL CLUB SHIRT S/S

CLOTHING:VS0001031 SWINGTOP FR JKT

Any pictures of the Swingtop Jacket out there? It looks like this may be the first made in France item. Very curious.

Here's the weekly release list.

3/12 (THU)

CLOTHING:VS0000904 FLUXUS 99 SHORTS

CLOTHING:VS0000991 BECHER B.D. S/S (SEA ISLAND)

CLOTHING:VS0000993 SHIGATSE OXFORD S/S (SEA ISLAND)

CLOTHING:VS0001006 BECHER STRIPE S/S

CLOTHING:VS0001028 SMITHSON B.D. SHIRT L/S

CLOTHING:VS0001029 GARDIAN SHIRT L/S

CLOTHING:VS0001030 SOCIAL CLUB SHIRT S/S

CLOTHING:VS0001031 SWINGTOP FR JKT

Any pictures of the Swingtop Jacket out there? It looks like this may be the first made in France item. Very curious.

SwingTopFRJacket.jpg

Y102,000 @ FIL yes its from the French collection ... it's made from Giza 50000000 the rarest cotton in the world ever. Hiroki flew to the West Indies trekked for 3 months to get to the cotton fields and then made it by hand himself and brought them back in his ballistic, hence the price.

SwingTopFRJacket.jpg

Y102,000 @ FIL yes its from the French collection ... it's made from Giza 50000000 the rarest cotton in the world ever. Hiroki flew to the West Indies trekked for 3 months to get to the cotton fields and then made it by hand himself and brought them back in his ballistic, hence the price.

Any detailed info on this giza cotton? Are all garments from French collection made from this rarest cotton in the world?

it's made from Giza 50000000 the rarest cotton in the world ever. Hiroki flew to the West Indies trekked for 3 months to get to the cotton fields and then made it by hand himself and brought them back in his ballistic, hence the price.

l o l

10chars

Has anyone had the pleasure of trying this garment on? Has sizing changed with French production? Any pics of the red check color option available? I have been told that it is a fine gingham check pattern. Is this an accurate description? Really hard to tell from the picture.

• 3 weeks later...