Visvim S/S 09

velvetant

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I'm a very big visvim fan, I must say that this season's looks are very, very disappointing so far. Hiroki seems to be moving away from visvim's strengths, which are simple, timeless design with very high quality materials. With all of the funky colors, these designs are less than timeless. It comes off to me as an attempt at diversification and releasing more stuff, but not having the creativity to come up with new designs. Instead you get shoes in every neon color, ugly checked goretex jackets, etc. I think visvim is at its best when kept simple. Too bad.

Even though I'm a very big visvim fan, I must say that this season's looks are very, very disappointing so far. Hiroki seems to be moving away from visvim's strengths, which are simple, timeless design with very high quality materials. With all of the funky colors, these designs are less than timeless. It comes off to me as an attempt at diversification and releasing more stuff, but not having the creativity to come up with new designs. Instead you get shoes in every neon color, ugly checked goretex jackets, etc. I think visvim is at its best when kept simple. Too bad.

that's what happens to many company's...especially one's that are getting hyped up as fuck

its just a random question, i dunno where to ask besides here. I just wanted to know how the sizing is on the sweats, hoodies and the tees. ussualy i am an L or an M. For example in supreme tees i am an M, can i go with an L in Vis ?

Thanks

i agree with anybody that says sizing is all over the place. some shirts fit me perfectly in medium, others fit great in large. jacket sizing is all over the place too. my 06 paclite is a medium and feels like a large. my deckhand jacket is a large and i wished i sized up to XL.

anyone know what they are calling the wallabee model?