Favorite Things to Do?

Hendodo

1. photography, especially just taking long walks in the city and snapping pics (relaxing as fuck)

2. learning new songs on guitar

3. having dinner with friends especially if everyone cooks a dish and helps, and we all just eat together (as opposed to eating out all the time)

4. as weird as it sounds, doing laundry...im usually really busy with work and classes, school, etc, its just awesome to do the whole process of like chilling there waiting for it to finish and then folding hot clean clothes...yea I know it probably sounds weird hah

for the past three years, march-november, for an hour each nite, i have been sitting on my roof

sometimes i meditate

sometimes just listen to music & smoke

it is my favorite time of the day and i always look forward to it, so so much.....

i like laundry and washing dishes too

also love to clean my room!!

i like laundry and washing dishes too

also love to clean my room!!

My wife would definitely disagree with me saying that I like doing chores, but I got to agree. I enjoy doing laundry, sorting everything...but I hate putting it away. Except for baby clothes. I could fold little tee shirts and jeans for days and just zone out.

• 1 month later...

at my old house I used to be able to climb outta my balcony onto the neighbor's roof, I'd wake up 3-4am restless and that's where I'd go to lay down and stare at the sky. miss that

at the new place if I get restless I'd take the Bart down to embarcadero and walk from ferry building to ballpark..or towards the opposite direction if I'm not too late and craving for a crepe/sundae.

I also like riding trains..not short rides within the city but like the ones that take you somewhere hours away and you get to see all sorts of scenery in between.

I like organizing and decorating my room, probably rearrange it more then I should..

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Waste time on SuFu.

Sleep.

Mix Drinks and/or Music.

Karate.