A.P.C. Men's S/S 09

cyd

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted the cream colored shades.

I don't think I am going to buy anything. i ordered the jean jacket but emailed them to cancel cuz I already have a cheap levis one. Might get a shirt or something else but Idk. I ordered the plaid shirt 2 weeks ago for $80 more and now they still have my size in stock. :(

This season basic stuff is wack. Bought the narrow trousers and a dress shirt today with the sale thou.

Word.

I'm still eyeing the nautical pull-over and the military chambray. I'm actually surprised that most of the pieces aren't flying off the shelves like last year or so.

I dropped by yesterday. Place was a madhouse, 8 minute timer on the dressing rooms (have they always done this?), like literally four egg timers, one for each room.

I went for the sneakers (didn't have em in white) and the sunglasses (didn't have them at all). I fondled just about everything else and ended up buying the one thing I couldn't have planned for -- the denim western shirt. the wash is just light enough to look vaguely french, not overtly cowboy, and it sort of falls in that in-between shirt/jacket realm in terms of weight. I'll use it as both.

and if anyone grabbed a pair of the white sneakers in 41, I'll take em if you wanna move em.

Meant to post this here earlier - looking for the tortoiseshell glasses. Not on sale in Europe yet but totally sold out in the US. If anyone in Europe would mind proxying for me once they go on sale I'd really appreciate it - alternatively if anyone's got a pair they were planning on returning please drop me a line.