A.P.C. Men's S/S 09

cyd

I'm looking to get a pair of the APC bermuda shorts, but I want them to be sort of the slim fit that they are on the models. It says that the Large corresponds to a size 32 in mens, and I have a natural 32 waist, but I'm not sure if I should size down or anything on the shorts. Anyone know?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest: NC's and PS's are practically the same. I was looking at old fit pics of my NC's and comparing them with my PS's and the only difference I could see is that the rise on the PS is lower. Everything else looked practically the same.

Personally, I wish APC would just normalize their cuts again, because now I feel like the cut the NC's more generously than the PS to make the PS the more desirable cut, while in reality the NC's are more flattering because of the higher rise (at least for me as a tall guy). If anything, APC should not try and base all their cuts off of minute alterations in construction and actually try to make definite and individually cut jeans. The line between NS/NC/ and PS's is becoming more and more blurred every season.

to be honest: NC's and PS's are practically the same. I was looking at old fit pics of my NC's and comparing them with my PS's and the only difference I could see is that the rise on the PS is lower. Everything else looked practically the same.

Personally, I wish APC would just normalize their cuts again, because now I feel like the cut the NC's more generously than the PS to make the PS the more desirable cut, while in reality the NC's are more flattering because of the higher rise (at least for me as a tall guy). If anything, APC should not try and base all their cuts off of minute alterations in construction and actually try to make definite and individually cut jeans. The line between NS/NC/ and PS's is becoming more and more blurred every season.

i wish they would bring back the old cures to the US.

fuck

I'm looking to get a pair of the APC bermuda shorts, but I want them to be sort of the slim fit that they are on the models. It says that the Large corresponds to a size 32 in mens, and I have a natural 32 waist, but I'm not sure if I should size down or anything on the shorts. Anyone know?

i wouldn't go by what the pictures on the website look like and how the things fit on the models. I ordered the narrow fit chinos and they were MUCH slimmer than how they looked on the guy in the picture, which though i wasn't expecting it, actually turned out to be great for me. But yeh, take caution.

the varsity looks amazing

tried on the varsity yesterday. they only had a small left and to my suprise, it fit really well. normally i'm a US medium but the fit was spot on.

i was shocked as shit. i was also able to fit into a size small madras polo. sizing is all over the place when it comes to apc tops.

400K won for that jacket though. its nice but not worth it for full retail, or better yet korean retail.

tried on the varsity yesterday. they only had a small left and to my suprise, it fit really well. normally i'm a US medium but the fit was spot on.

i was shocked as shit. i was also able to fit into a size small madras polo. sizing is all over the place when it comes to apc tops.

400K won for that jacket though. its nice but not worth it for full retail, or better yet korean retail.

i wear a US medium as well, i was considering purchasing but for that price i might have to pass. i would probably need to see it in person to pass real judgment

^damn i was hoping to pick one up when i went back home in about 6 weeks (which will be approximately around the start of sale time). you're right though that thing is selling like hotcakes and the webstore has sold out so i wouldnt hold out too much hope.

Varity jackets and denim jackets will be BIG in 2009.

Haha, I'm just reading this thread and this is so true, denim jackets are everywhere in editorials and varsity are hype in JP at least...