A.P.C. Men's S/S 09

cyd

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn capa you must be as skinny as a credit card 'cause I'm 5'9 130 and they fit me perfectly. High and slim arm holes, fitted at the shoulders. They are supposed to have a bit of fabric in the body but it doesn't ever poof out like some shopping bag. Just wish the sleeves were longer but then I have long ass fucking arms.

Oh yeah they put out the rest of the summer collection online in the US. They are taking preorders for the varsity jacket. Seems like they are going to have another go and make some more. Looks like they fucked up on the one button blazer they have up as it links to a different jacket.

For those that don't know

APC x Supreme this summer

t-shirt and jeans

the jeans will feature the words "Fuck 'Em" written (most likely embroidered) on the pocket

I like the APC moccasins. They'd go well with shorts and shoeless with jeans.

Edit: although the price is ridiculous I might pick them up....

Also planning on getting the light blue petit standards. I've been looking for light jeans for awhile. Maybe the grey narrow trousers too depending on how they fit.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah I am going back tomorrow after class. Tried on the XS and it fit really well. I might also buy that nautical jacket if it fits pretty well. Bermuda shorts are nice too...ergh so much good stuff.

Haha i hear you, i've been wanting it ever since i tried it on. Just out of curiosity, what size do you normally wear in APC tops? If the XS fits well on you, I normally take S but the L size fit me pretty well in the torso (they didn't have anything smaller at Liberty when i was there) but the arms were too big. I'm guessing the S or an M would be good for me...this shit is haunting me but the only option now is the webstore or wait til summer and go back home where they have an APC store nearby. weak.

oh yeah forgot to add...I looked at the nautical hoodie/jacket today and I'm pretty set on getting it. I didn't have time to try it on but I think I will be picking that up as well if it fits. Working full time this summer so not having too much anxiety over these purchases :D

edit: haha the black moccasins and light PS jeans also caught my eye. decisions...

ugh yeah. But for real I have three weeks left in the city I'm trying to get all my purchases done that I can try on cuz I will be home for about four months with nowhere to buy from. I hate doing online purchases cuz they always end up not working out.