A.P.C. Men's S/S 09

cyd

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It gets harder and harder to seperate A.P.C. and American Apparel every season.

...until you get to the checkout.

Err the 3 button cardie and the cropped db bike jacket look quite interesting. Also is that bag suede?

I'll admit the price - quality ratio hasn't been evolving in the right direction these past few years, but I'm still able to find a few items I like each season.

Also I can't seem to understand why they keep opening new stores in Paris. Soon they'll have like 5 stores within a 1-2 mile radius.

I'll admit the price - quality ratio hasn't been evolving in the right direction these past few years, but I'm still able to find a few items I like each season.

Also I can't seem to understand why they keep opening new stores in Paris. Soon they'll have like 5 stores within a 1-2 mile radius.

A.P.C. is shooting to become the new Gap.

Absolutely agree that they're striving to branch out to the same crowd that shops at the gap. Oh well. At least I can pick up a few older things from ebay still. This collection doesn't have much that stands out individually, but I think the styling on this preview is really solid. Classy and laid back.