White People On Sufu Suck

KyleFall

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since they're not around this season and i've wanted for a while... i feel a serious urge to. rocky: size/price?

fuck it. my desire for patent black mids is killed with that. he better not ruin the courts next.

so while it's at least debatable about the top tiers for both sides, we have a strong history of shitty wonder bread waywt'ers. kodiak, fearitself, jhey. can't argue which side wins that.

yeah, it seems like we were shorted on the wisdom card. it seems like in any other race, it is acceptable to have an old man full of useful knowledge sitting in a rocking chair with a pipe, telling kids how to live their lives. most whites who did that got arrested on felony pedophile charges.

its pretty clear that the whites on this board are a minority and most of the bad things that happen on this board are caused by them

I believe they should have to have a big "W" (or a picture of a trailer) next to their names so we know who is what..just like the Nazis made the Jews walk around with a star of David patch during WW2...

thoughts?

francis xavier is a racist. duh.

Yeah this is what I thought. I'll probably have to change my signature so that the world will know the oppression I felt immediately after changing races.