White People On Sufu Suck

KyleFall

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spoona you asian?

it's a tough race...team whitey got the benefits of genetics, but I think the Asian side got more concepts goin for them.

the only good genetics they got is good teeth. They have BO, spotty skin and body hair going against them.

We have beautiful hair, beautiful skin, and age well.

the only good genetics they got is good teeth. They have BO, spotty skin and body hair going against them.

We have beautiful hair, beautiful skin, and age well.

chinese girls have horrible breath though

skin is debatable. You should peep some of the "Jacqueline's Skin Care Center" ads on the side of minibuses. Hope you didn't just eat a pepperoni pizza before you catch one of those. But yeah on the plus few textures are smoother than thick mainland Chinese thighs on a 20 year old breezy

aging well...Rosamund Kwan/Michele Reis/Brigitte Lin of 2008 vs. Catherine Deneuve/Susan Sarandon/Sophia Loren of *2008*....latter no contest.

ahhh it sounds like self loathing, it's all psyche. I couldn't be prouder to rep the CCP (and not the type that makes human skin gloves and teeth necklace...fuck that...MY CCP go farther like the Raptors with Vince Carter, we harvesting organs like that shit was wheat and sugar cane)