1 MONTH PICTURES OF LEVIS 501xx STF

CHUNGY

And in comes the noob-

what on earth does 'STF' stand for. I've seen Levi's 501xx around and the other raw one they released at the same time but with only 1 backpocket...

But is there a difference between STF 501 xx and 501xx?

and damn those look amazing. i even sleep in my rrds and i dont get that effect...

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

Did you starch the back pockets or the front top part at all to get whiskers?

BTW, those look amazing.

I'm like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin'

Quote:

it's pretty amazing that a kid with a $30 pair of Levis 501stf has gotten better results on his jeans than a bunch of people who spend $200+ and in 1/3 of the time. Those look like my Sorahikos after 4 months of just about everyday wear and I spent 15 times what those levis cost.

--- Original message by partytaco on Jan 2, 2006 09:21 PM

it is pretty amazin that this place has given people the impression that a good pair of jeans is one that breaks in super fast. or at least that the ability of a jean to break in fast is a good quality..

let us see your jeans in two years, and i will compare one of mine. patience is the key.

^i agree, wearing in jeans is about loving your jeans....cultivating them over time and getting some sort of connection with your jeans....maybe im just a nudie whore but jeans are something i find can become very personal over time. Its really great to see something worn. I love how i can tell a story with my jeans, i can still remmeber specific instances or wear marks on my jeans....thats what wearing in a pair of jeans in is to me...that and looking absolutly bad ass....lol

anyways, its late, those jeans look great but the indigo i feel will not be rich enough once washed to hold a consistant contrast over your wear.....they will look good imo...but not great...keep it up though...

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net