Paul T

Sprogs, nippers, bambinos: pint-sized denim

SDA does from time to time.

PSA has a few tops under their SDA Acc. thread...

For a £20/£25 pair of jeans (can't remember exact price) they're really good. They've got raised belt loops and are developing some very nice train tracks. Whiskers and honey combs haven't really set in as they were pretty soft to begin with, which I think is fair for kids jeans - it'd probably be a bit unjust to expect my 3yr old to wear rigid denim. That said, the denim is significantly heavier than normal kids jeans. Not keen on the unnecessary selvedge on the belt loop but you can't have it all. 

I am a bad father .. my son was forced to wear heavy samurai denim at age 3.

Edited by fre-co

gonna need to hunt down a pair of pint sized denim pretty soon :) 

just found out today that im gonna be a Father 

Congratulations flash. I bought samurai denim for our first son before he was born... And warehouse come to think of it.

Not sure who makes any now though.

Does anyone make denim in toddler sizes?  for a 2 and a half year old / 3 year old.

thats gonna be a nice looking hapa girl flash congrats!

gonna need to hunt down a pair of pint sized denim pretty soon :)

just found out today that im gonna be a Father 

Congrats mate! My first is 3 months now. Already stockpiling clothes for his future. No jeans as yet though.

making a start on Jack's vintage collection :)

just won an auction for these 

_1-1_zpsme0sjiyb.jpg

_1_zpson6o2ium.jpg

( pics are from the auction ) 

they were listed as 50's 503zxx

Edited by Flash

Congrats on the score. When you see old Levi's like these, you can really understand what Warehouse are trying to emulate. That texture!

i'd be interested in some selvedge denim for my son who's almost 3. however, my only reservation is that kids grow so fast so it's hard for me to justify a purchase like this when I know he'll outgrow them in less than a year.

got the jeans this morning and they are sooooo cool :) 

20160218_133509_zpsghstnptx.jpg

20160218_170021_zpsga9a4v3d.jpg

20160218_170119_zpsne393gzb.jpg

20160218_170110_zpsxftt8xu9.jpg

i think fit pics are gonna have to wait about ....... 7 years , maybe :) 

They are awesome! I have a few things stockpiled for my lad, although I do hear some horror stories. My friends son went through a phase of refusing to wear anything except shorts (regardless of weather) wellies and a Fireman Sam jumper.

William is HERE, and I am woefully unprepared. Haven't landed a single piece of denim for him yet. (His breweriana game is pretty on point though...)

532A0A7D-A26A-4B11-BCE9-90F30A1A0F14_zps

Sorry Flash but im afraid we will be going toe to toe on eBay for the time being. You do have an advantage in that im not looking as far down the road as you.

Just checking in... anyone know of any nice brands or stores w/ kids models at the moment? Thanks!

Flash, great jeans! You have the added advantage of having people think you're gazing lovingly at your son when really you're just checking out his pants ;)

I have a pair of warehouse half selvage that my first son wore from age 10 months to about 18 months, if any of you new fathers are interested in them pm me for details. Pictures in this thread about 5 years ago.

Warehouse have gone to spitfirdealer's boy. I look forward to some updates on those. I had a pang of regret sending them though...

Thank you fre-co i can understand the regret but they have gone to a good home and I will keep the updates going, reckon he will be in them within a few weeks. 

Edited by spitfiredealer

Beat to the punch! I expect many updates to make up for stealing the clothes of my young childs back ;)

kidding aside... if anyone else has some pieces they want to cut loose please do get in touch. We can even work out an infant tour if you are sentimental and would like them back after William has grown out of em!

My son is getting closer to wearing his vintage 60s Levi's:

IMG_3355.JPG

IMG_3356.JPG

IMG_3357.JPG

IMG_3358.JPG

Very cool mate , will be a good 5 or 6 years before Jack can wear his 

Not denim, but picked up my son a couple of Carhartt bits from the states. I wish Carhartt EU sold the same stuff as they do there!! So nice

IMG_1018.JPG

Edited by TheIntelligentHoodwinker