Sprogs, nippers, bambinos: pint-sized denim

Paul T

easy task,Heech jr.just tell your dad to stay away from pubs and those alley cats.i am sure it wont take too long til hes able to buy you a nice pair of denims.

and dont forget to ask for a proper pair of boots.

My daddy says it's not the pubs but the divorce solicitors which have eaten into his denim budget. He says he does have a pair of Canes which i can wear when I'm sixteen or so.

He is such a tight-ass!

Like most 3 yr olds, Maynard junior quickly makes holes in the knees of his jeans. I'd like to patch them, but not with denim.

Does anyone know a shop (preferably in the UK) or website that sells 70s style sew on patches (Smiley faces, etc) as this is my chosen route to salvage the selvage.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm a daddy now. I will be frequenting this thread.

Do people here have, like, clothes that are being passed on to other people as the little ones grow out of them?

several H&M and a 50s jacket, at least, have made their way on to a younger denim generation

It's tough finding nice denim for a 12 year old girl. H&M didn't have anything. She wanted something from abercrombie but they stretch like elastic and the rise was way to low and sickening. I can't believe they sell a pair of pants with a rise that short for a child. Only thing I found was some from Gap. They are very stretchy but the rise is much more suitable. Any other suggestions?

I didn't know whether to drop this in here or on the 'You know your addicted to denim when' thread. But one of my first thoughts when my wife and myself found out we were going to be parents was He/She is going to look amazing in the pair of dead-stock Levis 502 -0117 (tag size 28-34 actual size 26-32) that I have stashed away. Just hope they want to wear them.

• 2 weeks later...

My four year old Boy proudly displaying his birthday prezzy -

30thMay20114.jpg

Unfortunately his H+M selvedge are now a little snug in the waist (know how he feels), so I thought in the tradition of this thread, I'd offer them (free) to anyone who would like them for their nipper -

sufuandTed001.jpg

sufuandTed004.jpg

sufuandTed002.jpg

I'll post them free as well, just pm me your details.

:)

Unfortunately his H+M selvedge are now a little snug in the waist (know how he feels), so I thought in the tradition of this thread, I'd offer them (free) to anyone who would like them for their nipper

I'll post them free as well, just pm me your details.

:)

I would love them but my boy is only 6 weeks old.