Sprogs, nippers, bambinos: pint-sized denim

Paul T

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^Too cheap!

There's a few swanky kiddy clothing stores on the row of shops near us.. Snugg, Trapeze, b.biscuit (are the ones i can remember) while browsing for a gift for a newborn a couple of months ago i spotted these, made in Turkey and construction-wise they just look like a regular pair of jeans with a bib sewn in the front, even this junk is £90

Snugg dungarees

https://www.snuggkids.co.uk/files/img_cache/4257/770_570_1635975518_MiniRodini_SS22PRE_HighRes_2213010060-1_1.jpg?1636066174

12 minutes ago, Double 0 Soul said:

^Too cheap!

There's a few swanky kiddy clothing stores on the row of shops near us.. Snugg, Trapeze, b.biscuit (are the ones i can remember) while browsing for a gift for a newborn a couple of months ago i spotted these, made in Turkey and construction-wise they just look like a regular pair of jeans with a bib sewn in the front, even this junk is £90

Snugg dungarees

https://www.snuggkids.co.uk/files/img_cache/4257/770_570_1635975518_MiniRodini_SS22PRE_HighRes_2213010060-1_1.jpg?1636066174

Bet there is insane profit in those . Profit was never in my mind to be honest .... yes I wanted to make a few £ but putting something cool out there is enough as long as it gets "out there" 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Double 0 Soul said:

@Flash

When Jack outgrows them, you should tour them for 9mth intervals amongst the sufu kids so they get proper beat, unless of course Sarah has handmedown plans :D

Definitely mate was always the plan , Jack has had about a year in his so far and I can easily see another 4 months or so 

Plan was for my eldest (9) to wear the Nippers (7-8) for as long as possible by keeping them on 20c washes. But Mrs U had other ideas and chucked them in at 60, right side round, followed by a spin in the dryer :o:o. A denim novice and zero shits given for the environment- shocking. Although they do look great for it  

They’re now property of the 7yr old: 

2C510302-40D9-49A1-8EC4-424651B66D17.thumb.jpeg.f26809d7d24cdb6412e33ca989999048.jpeg

@Flash We demand larger sizes!!

Edited by unders