Sprogs, nippers, bambinos: pint-sized denim

Paul T

On 5/18/2021 at 5:13 PM, Maynard Friedman said:

Just found these 2 pairs of Gap selvedge kids jeans in my denim repair/scraps bag. Age 4, in good condition, they used to belong to my son who’s now 13! Yours for the price of postage (or, alternatively, free with the Nudies above! :wink:). There’s also a pair of age 3 but with small holes in the knees. 

3B0A619C-D01B-4508-9F7D-EBFE82015FD6.jpeg

BAEC5155-225D-4BB3-BD20-4F151718BDC5.jpeg

GONE!

Edited by Maynard Friedman

:D definitely not mate @Duke Mantee has helped me out a lot with a lot of different things and ill always be grateful to you and duke and others that have helped me make this real . Its awesome to be a part of this community and meet so many great people and many great friends 

.... and your messy painting is being framed ;)

Edited by Flash

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, MJF9 said:

@Flash great work by the little fella there... Nippers looks due it's own thread mate

Those knees have seen lots of lego time . I suppose I could make a thread once the site launched ... just not sure of the rules about promoting and stuff ?? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Bobbo said:

Love this project Flash! 

For those interested I had a chat about it with Ryan earlier this summer. Posted it on my blog if anyone of you want a read. http://indigoveins.com/nippers-jeans-born-in-belfast-made-in-okayama/  

That’s a really good, well written article  … bravo

On 9/14/2021 at 10:12 AM, Flash said:

For anyone interested who hasn't seen this yet.

Nice site and some very cool products there Ryan, best of luck with the endeavour. Good article too Bobbo.

On 6/5/2021 at 7:33 AM, Flash said:

:D now thats an idea 

I guess you're in the UK but in the USA that would allow you to start a tax sheltered custodial retirement account for him.  It would be worth a lot even before he's worth 18 if you can make just a little bit of profit and pay him for modeling/design/etc.

• 4 weeks later...