Sprogs, nippers, bambinos: pint-sized denim

Paul T

For a £20/£25 pair of jeans (can't remember exact price) they're really good. They've got raised belt loops and are developing some very nice train tracks. Whiskers and honey combs haven't really set in as they were pretty soft to begin with, which I think is fair for kids jeans - it'd probably be a bit unjust to expect my 3yr old to wear rigid denim. That said, the denim is significantly heavier than normal kids jeans. Not keen on the unnecessary selvedge on the belt loop but you can't have it all. 

I am a bad father .. my son was forced to wear heavy samurai denim at age 3.

Edited by fre-co

• 5 months later...

William is HERE, and I am woefully unprepared. Haven't landed a single piece of denim for him yet. (His breweriana game is pretty on point though...)

532A0A7D-A26A-4B11-BCE9-90F30A1A0F14_zps

Sorry Flash but im afraid we will be going toe to toe on eBay for the time being. You do have an advantage in that im not looking as far down the road as you.

Just checking in... anyone know of any nice brands or stores w/ kids models at the moment? Thanks!

Beat to the punch! I expect many updates to make up for stealing the clothes of my young childs back ;)

kidding aside... if anyone else has some pieces they want to cut loose please do get in touch. We can even work out an infant tour if you are sentimental and would like them back after William has grown out of em!

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...