Sprogs, nippers, bambinos: pint-sized denim

Paul T

Congrats eddie, when is he due?

Warehouse do the Blue and Gray kids jeans which start at size 80. They fit my boy between 8 months and now that he is 15 months he is growing out of them.

The BGK001 model is now sold out in his size so we can't get the next one up.

From size 110 (3 years i guess) the do the Archive stuff which is pretty great looking Lee and Wrangler repros, they also have jackets and shirts.

I have a pair of Samurai kids denim for him in size 100 waiting for him to grow into and I think they stopped making those.

ive got a small boy on the way too i need a pair of wh or fh or sams

Congrats dude!! The most amazing shit in the world.

Tell your son that RNR digs his jeans. That should mean something to a hepcat such as himself.;)

Thanks Paul.

The jacket is still a lil'' big, I'm sure it'll be perfect this summer tho :)

Excellent. There's more where that came from (if it does't disturb mrsdavid). I have a wonderful baby Lee 101J for when he grows out of that 50s jacket, maybe it would make a good everlasting SuFu world tour item...

Excellent. There's more where that came from (if it does't disturb mrsdavid). I have a wonderful baby Lee 101J for when he grows out of that 50s jacket, maybe it would make a good everlasting SuFu world tour item...

Sounds like an awesome plan!

Oh & about the mrs, she's as excited (if not more) about these kiddie vintage denims as I am. So I'm sure she'll be very excited once I tell her about the new jacket and the wolr dtour idea :)

was having a shitty day, so I went to a local thrift. I never seem to have much luck in terms of finding vintage items in my size, but stumbled onto this nice blanket lined and pleated Foremost jean jacket by Jean Claude Penney.

217485_10150155846171835_508016834_7094970_3289254_n.jpg

205489_10150155848171835_508016834_7095029_3340028_n.jpg

riveted at sleeve-cuff

206378_10150155851216835_508016834_7095123_431977_n.jpg

the selvage is faint, but its a sort of double grey line with the yellow/orange stitching through the middle

I will likely be listing it on my etsy shop, but wanted to give you guys a heads up as I prefer selling things like this to people I know will truly appreciate them (and post pics of any progress/wear in this thread), you know to keep it within the community.

It is untagged, and I'd guess measures at around a youth L or XL, or maybe adult XS. if you're interested shoot me a PM within the next few days

broke out the 1950's cone mills selvage jacket Levi got from PT today.

5614179852_8c19ec53a4.jpg

5614180726_fa59e8649e.jpg

5613600323_4fff92e3d6.jpg

Thanks again Paul! the jacket is truly awesome!!

Aw! That photo has made me really happy.

No, it's not the one from vintage showroom, it's actually nicer. Can't remember how much they were charging, this was more like £25. it's axactly the same jacket as the Wild Bill Hikkox, without the fur trim, made with Cone deeptone denim, I would guess early 50s.

RObbie, a PM is on its way...

That jacket, and those pics, are really great! Thanks for sharing. Maybe someday my little guy can end up on the receiving end of some of this. Meanwhile, I'll keep my eye out for anything to spread to the bigger kids (he's not yet 18months).

weekendmarch23rd24thTbirdspixMusitPk009.jpg

Dear sufu,

My name is Heech jr and I will turn four soon and have no decent jawns to wear as my H&M selvedge are too short. Nightmare!

Please donate your old Warehouse, Gap or (..ahem..) original Levi's 302's generously, or I will continue to have to wear cheap matalan/tescos knock-offs as my daddy is too much of a skinflint to buy me anything decent.

yours,

Heech Jr.