usa :: boston :: general

Argyle

• 1 month later...

newbury street has Stel's, cool place for APC and other stuff. it also has Riccardi's if you want Nudies, Evisus or something.

there's Proletariat in harvard square and I think the guy who owns the place comes here.

someone else has this avatar? wow that's weird. it's from the Notorious LINCOLN achewood strip.

Stel's has Nom de Guerre and APC

Riccardi [NOT Riccardi's] has Evisu, Nudie, PRPS, Replay, Yoropiko, RMC, 575, True Religion [including the new Japanese selvedge stuff]....And that's just jeans. They also have Dolce & Gabbana, Comme des Garçons, JUNYA WATANABE, Great China Wall, Prada...just tons of great stuff

Im such a Riccardi whore.

riccardi is pretty cool although their markup on some of the items i have to disagree with.

if you want some stuff more along the lines of streetwear and sneakers i suggest bodega, a fairly new store only been open for about one year..

Headporter

ACR

10DEEP

Sbtg

fiberops

and some other labels as well.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I am looking for a roommate or roommates (preferably no more than 3) to move in together in september. Recent graduate, have a job in government center area, clean, easy to get along with, like to bike, and looking for an affordable place that is in a decent location.

Perhaps considering living in East Boston (rent prices are much cheaper) in studio style loft, looking to pay around $800-900 a month.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...