Dark, non-fading jeans?

I don't really like R&B's back pockets, but thanks.

Core dyed denim sounds good. I think I'll check out some 45rpm's or Momotaro's.

from the PBJ thread the XX007 look like they take forever to fade due both the warp and weft threads being indigo dyed

this dude is selling his, "lots of pics"

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=56141

• 5 months later...

I like to wash my dry jeans like once every week or two. My sammis and imperials both faded to a very light blue. I'd like a dry indigo jean that wont fade much and is preferably slubby and really heavyweight. I'm thinking maybe some IHs, but I have the superblacks, I read the indigos werent slubby at all

idk that feel gross to me a lil

im lookin at these http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=3672&category_id=&manufacturer_id=42&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

how is the crotch bludge with the zipper. something i dont like about the superblacks is the buttons and high rise make a big boner lookin thing

If you're short on cash, you can go to a G-Star outlet and get something for 80$. The 3301 and the Core Classic are recommended because they don't have anything retarded looking baout them.. i've washed mine 4 times in varying degrees(cold, lukewarm, hot, hot) and they're still dark as the day i got them...:(

If you're short on cash, you can go to a G-Star outlet and get something for 80$. The 3301 and the Core Classic are recommended because they don't have anything retarded looking baout them.. i've washed mine 4 times in varying degrees(cold, lukewarm, hot, hot) and they're still dark as the day i got them...:(

i think the 3301 is your best bet. nice and dark indigo denim.