Sign in to follow this  
homi29

sufu starcraft threak

somebody play tonight. got two others playing and it would be great to get a 2v2 or a 4 person ffa.

that is a good question, not sure if we can get a game together tonight, but if i see you online i'll let you know.

amazon better have my shit waiting at my doorstep by the time i'm off work.

Today is the day people! Who is in? Who doesn't give a f*ck? WHO KNOWS WHERE I CAN PIRATE IT?

Zerg rush kekekekekeke :cool:

Really want to buy it just to play but something tells me I can wait. Especially since it technically is only 1/3 the game. I rather buy the 3 set bundle.

Oh, and there is word about cracking the game already lol

lS EVERYONE ON THIS BISH YET OR WHAT?

POST IDS NAOW!

LETS GOOOOOOO

I've got it, but can't play online just yet, cough.

Single player is pretty fun though, will have to cop now I think.

SC2?? shouldn't you be making us a mix ;)

i've never been good at multiplayer rts games. i'm too busy taking my time, trying to get all the cool units and tech levels. i don't like just rushing as fast as i can with a little group of low tier troops. i used to play warcraft III and tried playing online and the matching system would fuck me every time, so i was always discouraged and never wanted to play online or try to get good.

i like watching multiplayer, i just don't like playing. it'll always be the genre i completely suck at. so yea, i don't really want to buy it if i'm only getting 1/3 of the campaigns, no matter how much people try to tell me just having the terrans is a game in itself. fuck that.

single player is starting to get good about 5 missions in or so

gonna do my placement matches on b.net

well, wc3 is alot less macro heavy and more reliant on micromanagement as most games are already decided @ 50 food

i never really played OG starcraft but i was pretty into wc3.. im getting into competitive sc2 slowly and i find alot of the games can end pretty early (even faster than wc3)..

so far im digging the different terrain levels (esp. using reavers) as well as how intelligent the AI targetting is

Playing on "brutal" was a terrible idea. I just wanted to get to know the story line but I rage quit at that mission where you have to use the drill laser to kill the Xel'Naga temple.

I've got it, but can't play online just yet, cough.

Single player is pretty fun though, will have to cop now I think.

can I too get it (cough) for mac

someone please PM

can I too get it (cough) for mac

someone please PM

oh uhm

hey guys

could someone pm me too :>

idk exactly what you guys meant,

but anyways... yes you can?

2yo4953.jpg

:D

I haven't played since '98, but I want in. I'll have to wait until I can upgrade my computer though. No PPC love.

Really want to buy it just to play but something tells me I can wait. Especially since it technically is only 1/3 the game. I rather buy the 3 set bundle.

Oh, and there is word about cracking the game already lol

It's not technically 1/3 of the game. They're just different campaigns.

so i installed the game and played a little online, then started the campaign, pretty good so far.

question though, as I was installing the 12gb game, it took me to blizzard and starting downloading a 6.99gb downloader or installer? and it said it would take like 5 hours, did I need that shit? cause I cancelled it. if so, how can i redownload it.

think i'm gonna go pick this game up right now lol. even though i know i'll be horrible online, i just want to play.

anyone playing the campaign on brutal? really living up to it's name for me.