sufu starcraft threak

homi29

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool's GSL final games were so good. Really just top-class playing. A lot of people are saying that hopetorture was only playing 'good' but I think cool could've taken just about anyone bringing that game he was really just playing so smart.

considering how he handled himself on Kulas and LT (incredibly Terran favoured maps) you simply can't deny that he was the better player

his choice of hydra on blistering was weird.. if he went his normal infestor baneling zergling muta -> ultra i think he would've swept rainbow

also his 14 hatch vs. proxy reaper defend was stupid good as well. granted I don't think rainbow played as well as he could've but for the most part when your main style (dropship harass) is completely nullified you kind of hit a mental wall.. i mean the LT game was just complete domination from the spine crawler hopping vs. the tank drop to the patrolling mutas on his medivacs

man i completely forgot about that.. also on delta his double expand against rainbow's 180/200 mech army... so smart.. it's really amazing how one player can be playing at such a higher level than anyone else this early in the metagame

i'm seriously considering buying season 2's VODs.. 20$ for the whole season isn't bad at all, plus we're gonna see Boxer, Nada, JulyZerg as well.. i'm already excited

U0l25NstgVU

gisado king of the hill: stc currently on a 24 game winning streak (!!!)

it's too bad thestc didn't play GSL and will be heading off to the army soon... maybe the reason why cool was complaining he couldn't win practice games against terrans was cause he was practicing against stc when he was in ogs

edit:

QTJjRFjrVnA

FJwPYpMU4iY

one more..

not really into the whole politics thing that's going on, but it'd be killer if all the bw pros can switch over soon...heard flash is bored of terran so if he eventually transitions (or is allowed to transition) i hope he plays zerg...the way he dominated jaedong in the last OSL finals was not funny

i watched the TLO pack vs. nada/boxer... not really impressed

in game1 nada tried to counter TLO's thors with tanks and in game 2 he pushed at retarded times for no reason... he had a gold and went offensive on TLO's main when they had about equal armies but TLO ran from nada's stim then counter-stimmed raping him

i watched the TLO pack vs. nada/boxer... not really impressed

in game1 nada tried to counter TLO's thors with tanks and in game 2 he pushed at retarded times for no reason... he had a gold and went offensive on TLO's main when they had about equal armies but TLO ran from nada's stim then counter-stimmed raping him

yeah dude...I was disappointed that the games were so short...it's clear that nada and boxer aren't on the same level as TLO. TLO's rine push into hellions into thor made boxer look lik e a super noob

still was fun to watch for nostalgic reasons though. Nice to see boxer beat jinro...he's still got some fight in him

one game before i sleep

-iZRhuSdSGw

kinda interesting watching semi pro level play after watching koreans.. announcer is annoying as fuck though

**spoiler**

kid's playing for alot of dough but can't click the thermal lance upgrade while on 2 base losing to 1base mmm.. lol?