sufu starcraft threak

homi29

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

i've never been good at multiplayer rts games. i'm too busy taking my time, trying to get all the cool units and tech levels. i don't like just rushing as fast as i can with a little group of low tier troops. i used to play warcraft III and tried playing online and the matching system would fuck me every time, so i was always discouraged and never wanted to play online or try to get good.

i like watching multiplayer, i just don't like playing. it'll always be the genre i completely suck at. so yea, i don't really want to buy it if i'm only getting 1/3 of the campaigns, no matter how much people try to tell me just having the terrans is a game in itself. fuck that.

well, wc3 is alot less macro heavy and more reliant on micromanagement as most games are already decided @ 50 food

i never really played OG starcraft but i was pretty into wc3.. im getting into competitive sc2 slowly and i find alot of the games can end pretty early (even faster than wc3)..

so far im digging the different terrain levels (esp. using reavers) as well as how intelligent the AI targetting is

Really want to buy it just to play but something tells me I can wait. Especially since it technically is only 1/3 the game. I rather buy the 3 set bundle.

Oh, and there is word about cracking the game already lol

It's not technically 1/3 of the game. They're just different campaigns.

so i installed the game and played a little online, then started the campaign, pretty good so far.

question though, as I was installing the 12gb game, it took me to blizzard and starting downloading a 6.99gb downloader or installer? and it said it would take like 5 hours, did I need that shit? cause I cancelled it. if so, how can i redownload it.