whats your fucking problem?

keagan

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-I fuck women, I call them girlfriends when convenient, I don't really like it, but I need a place to put my sperm sometimes.

-I think it's probably better I don't fuck this girl at work, now that I realize how stupid my relationships with women are; I make them get drunk with me post 10 or 11pm and they listen to my stupid stories and I make them tell me they love me, we make bacon, and then I wake up the next morning and I am out, until I call them back again at like 11pm. Then again, this also works and doesn't interfere with my drinking that much so it's become a pattern for me.

-I got arrested in college by campus police, whilst wearing only my boxers. It was because two girls stole my pizza that I was eating on when I came home from the bar, and I made them get on their hands and knees to apologize to me in the hallway, and I automatically reached out my hand and pimp slapped them on the backs of their heads as a deal sweetener (for me), in front of the roaring throngs of my dorm floormates. An hour or so later I am being pulled out of my slumber for assault and battery. Whoda thunk. I still contend that a pimp slap is rightful punishment for stealing drunk munchies from people, and I'd do it again if needed, that's how my brain functions. One of the girls I pimp slapped now gives me a hug whenever we meet since (not often obviously). I have a feeling she'd facebook me too, if she knew I had one.

-I was a car freak in high school, but got into the habit of wrecking cars and seeing them fixed again, so I have a hard to time keeping the shiny parts from not hitting stuff anymore without caring. In other words I am a bad driver. I'm eventually gonna be able to cop my Qporte, but it will be all fucked up within 6 months.

-Whenever I get a girlfriend I stop going on dates with them and I just make them go to whatever restaurant I feel like going to, and drinking at my favorite bar with me, and I don't take them anywhere else.

-I fuck women, I call them girlfriends when convenient, I don't really like it, but I need a place to put my sperm sometimes.

-I think it's probably better I don't fuck this girl at work, now that I realize how stupid my relationships with women are; I make them get drunk with me post 10 or 11pm and they listen to my stupid stories and I make them tell me they love me, we make bacon, and then I wake up the next morning and I am out, until I call them back again at like 11pm. Then again, this also works and doesn't interfere with my drinking that much so it's become a pattern for me.

-I got arrested in college by campus police, whilst wearing only my boxers. It was because two girls stole my pizza that I was eating on when I came home from the bar, and I made them get on their hands and knees to apologize to me in the hallway, and I automatically reached out my hand and pimp slapped them on the backs of their heads as a deal sweetener (for me), in front of the roaring throngs of my dorm floormates. An hour or so later I am being pulled out of my slumber for assault and battery. Whoda thunk. I still contend that a pimp slap is rightful punishment for stealing drunk munchies from people, and I'd do it again if needed, that's how my brain functions. One of the girls I pimp slapped now gives me a hug whenever we meet since (not often obviously). I have a feeling she'd facebook me too, if she knew I had one.

-I was a car freak in high school, but got into the habit of wrecking cars and seeing them fixed again, so I have a hard to time keeping the shiny parts from not hitting stuff anymore without caring. In other words I am a bad driver. I'm eventually gonna be able to cop my Qporte, but it will be all fucked up within 6 months.

-Whenever I get a girlfriend I stop going on dates with them and I just make them go to whatever restaurant I feel like going to, and drinking at my favorite bar with me, and I don't take them anywhere else.

asian people say they are drifting but really they just tryna control they car

as of right now, my biggest fuckin problem is boredom at work.

i wake my ass up and drag myself here every morning, and for what? to sit on msn / facebook / sufu and kill time.

work is so fuckin brutal right now.

Yes, i know the whole "at least you're getting paid" factor, but Christ, this shit is straining mentally.

dont know if it was intentional

but this shit was pretty fucking profound based on the context of what it quoted

hahaha i actually thought the same thing. it can be taken in the context of the whole passage, or just the part about cars, and mean two different things.

i +repped for it anyway. great line.

i wake my ass up and drag myself here every morning, and for what? to sit on msn / facebook / sufu and kill time.

Yes, i know the whole "at least you're getting paid" factor, but Christ, this shit is straining mentally.

tell me abou tit....im pretty close to putting in my two weeks without having anywhere else to fall back on......this job sucks

i need to be self-made

i basically did this in the summer and it was awful