whats your fucking problem?

keagan

everyone has got something wrong with them

i myself and a dickhead to pretty much everyone who doesn't think like i do- i found this out a couple months into 2008 and have since tried to be less of a dickhead but i can't do it... its in my blood

whats your problem? asshole like me? social invert? beat people? chronically smell bad? drug addiction???..... think everything you do is up to par but in reality is complete shit???

i know everyone of those people- and so do you... so spill it motherfucker

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm comfortable in front of people, but I'm loud and spastic in nature. I spazz out at times, and I get lose track of my words sometimes, and it all just becomes one loud, jumbled, stuttered mess.

Oh, and alone or otherwise, I'm overanalytical as fuck. I'm on that Emerson and Thoreau...spacing out and shit for no reason. I get weird looks a lot. Fuck. :(

this is what i hear from friends/people.

- Boring

- Void of emotion

-Makes weird faces when im not talking which is about 70% of the time

-Shy

-Not motivated

-Depressing to be around

-Give out weird sounds occasionally

-Oddly Happy and more fun to be around when drunk but makes it really awkward because im not like that when sober

its kinda weird when i found these things out because i usually have life pictured like a musical of some sort i guess that explains the weird faces

i can't hold a grudge. i seriously cannot stay mad at anyone for more than a few hours

i also think any woman who looks at me the right way a couple times wants to fuck me, and sometimes i get ahead of myself- which i think makes me look like an delusional creep but no girl has ever hinted that i am a delusional creep

i think to say "thats my problem" is a real cop out. As no one has just one problem, or anything that they dont like about themselvs that is not part of a much bigger tree of problems. Were all fucked up in ways that we can see, but a lot of us choose not to see it or do anything about it. So, to say that you can even isolate what sucks about you is already a huge step, that if accomplished is a sign your not as bad as you think you are and in the end that means your worse.

but for me: arrogant, macho, selfish, addict, drunk, loud, selfish, dumb, preachy, racist, hate filled. did i mention selfish?