whats your fucking problem?

keagan

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am avoiding being social on most levels on campus these days. Maybe sub-consciously, I'm doing it so I don't get attached to people cause I'm transferring, but more or less, I feel like there's really no one worth hanging out with. I've still got a few friends I'll get lunch/dinner/etc. with, but I find that I'm very disaffected with the social life at this school as a whole and that I can't be bothered with it.

i am unemployed and possibly unemployable

i have lots of split ends and breakage and secretly spend a lot of time in the bathroom plucking stray hairs off my head with a pair of Japanese tweezers that I bought at a Lawson in Shin-Okubo

My life resembles a Murakami novel yet I am too lazy to put anything into coherent passages, although I know I could make some humorous reading

I did a mangina so my girlfriend could take some cell phone pictures of it this morning, and she snapped 4 separate poses

I might be a father to a half Korean half Japanese child and I'm pretty sure if that happens I will be a deadbeat father

I got drunk on lukewarm beer the other night, drank too many too quickly because I was in the midst of drinking free beers off of Bangladeshi migrant workers and two angry Korean guys, walked home and went to bed, got rolled around a bit by the woman trying to get into bed with me, ended up having to go downstairs to puke up curry rice, but didn't have time to get my head all the way down to the toilet, tried rinsing down the bathroom with the showerhead, but ended pulling the multi-head wall shower thing off its screws, and after 5 or so incredibly drunken and failed attempts at putting it back up, I got frustrated, punched the wall, cracked the tile, and broke open my big knuckle with a 3/4" cut, leaving one side of the bathroom showered in blood and the other in curry rice puke bits, all liberally doused in water.

how do you support yourself? financially?

I eat other peoples prescriptions too and give my bff some of mine

hahaha i like your style iralex. other peoples medicines always taste so much better.

my use of pharms/drugs is fairly broad across classes but still very much small-time. a little here, a little there. fairly low doses of a bunch of things but consistently.

i'm starting to wonder if this could be classified as some sort of polydrug addiction?

I mean, I'm on 50mg adderall xr everyday (among other shits). It's like a miracle drug and I'm not the one paying for it so I'm always down to share. Also my mom is on xanax mmmm

i'm scared i might kill somebody when i'm operating on them.

i think i ride my bike too aggressively

and i have anti-bike road rage when i drive.

oh, and i immensely dislike crowds of koreans.

individually, i'm down.

i even preferentially like americanized korean gals.

Im way too picky on who should get my loving and will often over-analyze/question things before i do them which make me less likely to make the first move on them beezy's.

Next time ima say fuck it and hook up with the girls thats in my class' even if its going to be mad awkward and someone might catch feelings. Ima take care of ME and disregard others from now on. Even if it means breaking off "relationships" with people.

I had to move back home after a failed move to Toronto due to my old employers fucking me over, and I've slowly been losing money because the job I have here pays shit compared to said old job. Need a job in Toronto since they pay better, and my availability is better in town (have school there), but I'm positive the fact I live out here counts against me, even though I had the old job in Toronto secured living here.

I need to save money to live there, but at this rate I'm just going to be further behind by September. The gf has a killer fucking summer job and has offered to cover a lot of the potential move until I can get a decent part-time job in the city, but I really don't want to resort to that. Her school screwed her out of thousands this year with the ongoing strike, and Toyota's posted it's first loss since their first year, so she doesn't actually know if she's got the in this summer.

Fuck this piece of shit town.

Oh, and +1 on the not-socializing-at-school tip. I can't find myself ever wanting to talk with any of the kids in my classes. It's all WOW and 4chan talk.

Im way too picky on who should get my loving and will often over-analyze/question things before i do them which make me less likely to make the first move on them beezy's.

Next time ima say fuck it and hook up with the girls thats in my class' even if its going to be mad awkward and someone might catch feelings. Ima take care of ME and disregard others from now on. Even if it means breaking off "relationships" with people.

don't mistake over-analyzation for vaginaphobism

It's fucking exam week and I want to die. Shit is sooooososososooo wack

I expect other people to just know what I know or what I'm talking about, and get frustrated when they don't. Even though I'm + - 20 lbs overweight for my height, I fucking hate fat people. Especially watching them eat. I get angry when people respond to a text with "K" or "what r u doing that 4".

Oh, and when people quote the post directly above theirs in their reply. It's directly the fuck above yours. I don't want to read it twice, especially if it's a long quote or full of shitty pictures. And hellogoodbye, get with a fatty at least once. They usually try especially hard.

sometimes i say the wrong things at the wrong times, sometimes can't really stop talking when im high or drunk, zone out when people are talking to me, too picky with girls, shallow

attachment comes to me too easy and i aint talkin bout free long sleeves

every girl i hook up with takes me like a week or even to get over even if both parties are fully aware that it was nothing

I feel this. I find it personally offensive to my honor/pride to not have a feeling about something, even if it was nothing. But it is an issue.

i just found out that my dad has $0 in his savings account and is $100k in debt. he sells document equipment and makes a commission on his sales, but no one is buying anything because of the economy.

FAFSA said that my parent's contribution for my college education has to be like $22k a year. i don't know if i will be able to attend any of the colleges i applied for.

i have no idea what to do

• 3 weeks later...