keagan

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a freak

I am deliciously handsome but hate most girls who like me

I am lazy

I am terrible with money, espcially since I don't earn any of said money on my own

I am a dick to people, often

I am an alcoholic with two recorded non-drinking days since the year 1999

i smoke about a pack a day

I am too old for drugs but still do them

I spend about as much as the average 6/10 heifer on hair and skin care per month

I am getting fat

I don't like white people

I like black people but they scare me

I am a dick to lots of people, often

I have been called out on being a dick to people, by other sufu members, in real life

I am impossibly romantic and yet still am a dick to people

I am mean, moody, and magnificent. MMM

me too!

I am Mr. Self-sabotage.

Self-Sabotage Since 1984 is present.

Man if you guys think my back and forth self sabotaging/exile from boards and what not is bad, you guys shoulda seen the agony I was putting myself through over some female bullshit in the past year or 3. A lot of wasted time there, more so than my online posting I would say.

was a little too hard on myself for the past 2 years, put myself through hell because of it.

Nowadays i always question peoples motives. I am very opportunistic... but this has been treating me well lately. I often make judgment calls banking on that individuals vanity/selfishness.

I am shrewed and capitalize on other peoples mistakes, but I strategically stay out of immature bickering/nit picking.

I hate to say it, but giving others a cleaner more potent dose of their own medicine has been my thing lately, but I dont enjoy it.. id much rather just be nice and friendly to people..

not saying im not, but nowadays i'm more inclined to protect my once fragile psyche since im usually not in the best position to prove a point.

• 2 weeks later...

i am unemployed and possibly unemployable

i have lots of split ends and breakage and secretly spend a lot of time in the bathroom plucking stray hairs off my head with a pair of Japanese tweezers that I bought at a Lawson in Shin-Okubo

My life resembles a Murakami novel yet I am too lazy to put anything into coherent passages, although I know I could make some humorous reading

I did a mangina so my girlfriend could take some cell phone pictures of it this morning, and she snapped 4 separate poses

I might be a father to a half Korean half Japanese child and I'm pretty sure if that happens I will be a deadbeat father

I got drunk on lukewarm beer the other night, drank too many too quickly because I was in the midst of drinking free beers off of Bangladeshi migrant workers and two angry Korean guys, walked home and went to bed, got rolled around a bit by the woman trying to get into bed with me, ended up having to go downstairs to puke up curry rice, but didn't have time to get my head all the way down to the toilet, tried rinsing down the bathroom with the showerhead, but ended pulling the multi-head wall shower thing off its screws, and after 5 or so incredibly drunken and failed attempts at putting it back up, I got frustrated, punched the wall, cracked the tile, and broke open my big knuckle with a 3/4" cut, leaving one side of the bathroom showered in blood and the other in curry rice puke bits, all liberally doused in water.

I'm on too many (prescribed) pills, I don't give a shit, I'm a fucking bitch to anyone i don't know/like

i eat other peoples prescription pills to avoid having to face up to a doctor.

I eat other peoples prescriptions too and give my bff some of mine