whats your fucking problem?

keagan

I only hold grudges against people who don't pay what they owe and don't apologize even though they've apparently made peace with themselves and the rest of the world

I am really bad at holding people to money they owe me. I'll be the first to offer up payment if someone can't foot a bill or is short a few bucks, and they'll usually say they'll pay me back, but when I come to collect, they put it off for a whole while longer and I normally never do anything about it. In fact, this happened all too often when I tried to sell drugs in HS, but I am not a pushover, I just don't like to ask people for money because then they just run off with the Jewish comments and then I just let them have it, verbally and I tear them down and usually lose friends/acquaintances that way because I am overly malicious when it comes to that sort of thing.

That and the fact that I lend when in reality, I have very little money to my name at all times.

I fucking hate money.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really bad at holding people to money they owe me. I'll be the first to offer up payment if someone can't foot a bill or is short a few bucks, and they'll usually say they'll pay me back, but when I come to collect, they put it off for a whole while longer and I normally never do anything about it. In fact, this happened all too often when I tried to sell drugs in HS, but I am not a pushover, I just don't like to ask people for money because then they just run off with the Jewish comments and then I just let them have it, verbally and I tear them down and usually lose friends/acquaintances that way because I am overly malicious when it comes to that sort of thing.

That and the fact that I lend when in reality, I have very little money to my name at all times.

I fucking hate money.

i hear what you're saying jeep. the thing that really fucking pissed me off about this particular situation is that I went out of my way to do this person a favor and he proved himself a complete and utter flake.

Moral: BE CAREFUL WHO YOU'RE NICE TO

money is seriously the worst.

any time i lend money, to even my BEST of friends, i consider it as a gift

and if i get it back, great. but i learned to stop expecting niggas to be decent even when u doin them a favour

i hear what you're saying jeep. the thing that really fucking pissed me off about this particular situation is that I went out of my way to do this person a favor and he proved himself a complete and utter flake.

Moral: BE CAREFUL WHO YOU'RE NICE TO

I somehow tend to be unintentionally nice to flakey people, so they feel that they can take advantage of me. I can usually see through this, but as much as I think of myself as a smart person in terms of my relationships with others, they somehow always manage to get under my skin and manipulate the situation. This may stem from my low self-esteem or self-consciousness, but somehow, they always manage to make the focus on me as the source of the issue, and normally I just yell at them until they fucking fess up.

BE CAREFUL OF WHO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH (a tad bit of a generalization)

I only hold grudges against people who don't pay what they owe and don't apologize even though they've apparently made peace with themselves and the rest of the world

fuckkkk

i once borrowed money just to lend money, because they were in a bind and needed it asap and i didn't have enough... needless to say same situation here. :(

A quick perusal of this thread has me second-thinking any future Sufu meetups....

Maybe kunk75 is the only normal, well-grounded human being here.

:( :( :( .......

Guest No Handclaps Please

i hate people who think they are elitists when they are not nearly good looking or smart enough to be

i hate people who are not chill insto facto i love the post things that are just chillin thread

neither am i. my shit is too weird/fucked up for me to claim any kind of elitism.

story of my life

on this note; I can tell when people aren't sincere about their apologize and I hate this.

also my current fucking problem is that school is constantly consuming my life, but on the one weekend that I am free, everyone is doing some mega important shit :(

i have problem expressing my feelings, clumsy, soft, selfish and greedy, don't care enough about important things.

less important ones, i am too idealistic and dreamy, wish i was anti-conformist, misanthropic, too farsighted, have stupid spot-scars on my back that i hate, can't fake that i'm having fun, can be insecure but always very optimistic, fear failure, too nice with womens but very mean overall.