FS: EVISU JEANS sz 30 EU-ED edition .....CHEAP!

Smackadog

yeh i believe all evisu are selvage, and with the bottoms, it can be folded in and hemmed...the bottoms have been cut straight so there should be no problem tailoring. hope that helps.

"Meow.....Bitches" icon_smile_cool.gif

Smackadog.

One shouldn't set a fixed price if you're going to sell to the highest bidder. Then he should just have stated in the opening post that it was an auction or just put them on Ebay.

To make it short. I wrote a mail saying I would buy for the price he asked. He replied ok and asked for my location. I wrote back with my address, but he didn't answer. When I sent another mail, he answered that he had gotten higher bids...

He doesn't think there's anything wrong with it. I just think it's a bit unfair.

But it doesn't matter know as I'm not interested anymore.

"Doesn't matter anymore" yet u still post about it?...this kid even posted on Hypebeast with the same bullshit ....LOL , yo i didn't sell to u cause you live in Denmark. Got burned too many times overseas . GET over it buddy!

Edited by Smackadog on Jan 3, 2006 at 05:35 PM

Edited by Smackadog on Jan 3, 2006 at 05:36 PM

Quote:

Smackadog.

One shouldn't set a fixed price if you're going to sell to the highest bidder. Then he should just have stated in the opening post that it was an auction or just put them on Ebay.

To make it short. I wrote a mail saying I would buy for the price he asked. He replied ok and asked for my location. I wrote back with my address, but he didn't answer. When I sent another mail, he answered that he had gotten higher bids...

He doesn't think there's anything wrong with it. I just think it's a bit unfair.

But it doesn't matter know as I'm not interested anymore.

--- Original message by joshua on Jan 3, 2006 05:02 PM

yeah, if that happens that is fucked.

What the fuck is Hypebeast...Not even registered there, so get your facts right. This is my only posts about this as someone asked me a question and I answered. Don't know why you're lying about me posting somewhere else. Your problem.

If you didn't want to ship to Denmark, you could just have said so... Or written that shipping was only within the US. So afterall I was right about you not being honest..

When I bought bufo's Sugarcane jeans he asked for an additional payment when he had to ship to Denmark and I paid him immediatly. Just a matter of being a bit polite.

Edited by joshua on Jan 4, 2006 at 02:10 AM

blah blah blah, not honest yet i sold a pair already here to a fellow supertalker...

http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=7276

and its my personal preference to not ship overseas or not, i dont care if you pay extra or that someone else will. Stop pollutin my thread, PM if u got somethin else to say