is Bape a bit too much these days?

espanali

it's loaded with bape stuffs everywhere, Nigo, Pharell.........damn, i can't deny their terrific marketing skills........yet......I can't reli stand with someone, i mean, many cats out there wearing the whole gear of bape stuffs..... Shark sweaters, camo tee , or BBC clothing, Bape Sta.......man......it make me throw up.......matter fact....u could see it's goin' to be a common sence.......it makes me sick,plz stop imitimating those 'dope' icons......

PS: No hate....juz some of my comment

showcase the finest to me

dude, damn rite.......if u are into some bape outfits.........that's ok........juz be honest with yourself........dun be a copycat......see Lil.Wayne, Nigo, Pharell on the cover wearing some coolest bape.......after then, u juz can't wait to cop one.......that sucks.....

showcase the finest to me

it's really weird...i live in italy, monday to friday in milan (italy's fashion city) and during the weekend in verona (a city where you have to wear money to be somebody...shit), and i can tell you that i've never seen one single person wearing anything bape in my life. i just know 2 shops in milan selling bape (one of which is 10 corso como, one of best fashion shops in the world) and one in verona. youre right, looking at the vips it's really overwhelming, but in the end some bape stuff ain't that bad. i mean, all the milo stuff is really nice, and some colors and prints are wonderful. however i think the price is too high for what you get. well, the fact is only that while you say bape is on everybody everywhere in the world, it doesn't even exist in italy, and i think that's quite funny. that's it, cheers

I like it when people who live in red states and say Bape is played out...even though they have never seen anyone wear any bape clothing ever where they live... I went to Va 3 weeks ago and my friend told me bape was played out..but i did not see one peorson wearing bape in the 4 days i was there...................

I always find it funny when people say BAPE is played out, but you never see anyone wearing it

maybe if you live in japan or storm around soho all day you'll see the busyworks lurker rocking it, but how can an article of clothing that was only produced in the low hundreds be played out?

as far as the brand goes pretty much either you like it or you don't, but peoples hate for it is comedic, like nigo spit on your sneakers or something

DOES WHAT I SAY INTEREST YOU?

I am available for employment,

full time, part time, & consulting, depending on the numbers

I am willing to work for major companies, brands, stores, and magazines

possibly whereever you want me to work, or what gap you need filled is up for discussion, from working directly with clothes to freelance writing

feel free to inquire about anything

contact email: [email protected]

Is Louis Vuitton played out because we saw and keep seeing the bags and accessories everywhere? In videos, in the streets... Bape is not played out, it hasn't even started yet! One store in NYC, one in London, a few stores and resellers - that's it for outside of Japan. There is more to come, for sure. The guy is a genious whether you like him/it or not.

Too many people talk too much about too many things they know too little about.

Quote:

Is Louis Vuitton played out because we saw and keep seeing the bags and accessories everywhere? In videos, in the streets... Bape is not played out, it hasn't even started yet! One store in NYC, one in London, a few stores and resellers - that's it for outside of Japan. There is more to come, for sure. The guy is a genious whether you like him/it or not.

--- Original message by Olli Twist on Jan 5, 2006 01:31 AM

Louis Vuitton is only played out in Vegas with 5 stores ... other then that it only looks played out because of all the fake merch.

In general, I'm not a fan of Bape, but I dig the Bape x Marvel line. Is it too much? No, I think they push some of their pieces to the extreme for the sake of the brand (Bape Couture).

I feel like this....if you don't personally OWN/USE TO OWN a piece of the Bape Sta line then you shouldn't speak on whatz played out!

<~~~~Neva been a fan of that whole instyle and outstyle thing...thatz like so grade school b.....I call them type of people the "just out kids", they run and cop everything thats just out....

Shyt is SB Dunks played out? ......

Thatz What I Thought!!!!!!!