cheap monday vs christians

Ryan

damn right.

at this moment in time i cant find a flaw in cheap monday, possibly the quality of the seams but even that is not to much.

love the fact that they are made live in the shop, you can stand and what them make the jeans which is pretty kool.

Edited by atariswede on Jan 6, 2006 at 11:42 AM

Quote:

damn right.

at this moment in time i cant find a flaw in cheap monday, possibly the quality of the seams but even that is not to much.

love the fact that they are made live in the shop, you can stand and what them make the jeans which is pretty kool.

Edited by atariswede on Jan 6, 2006 at 11:42 AM

--- Original message by atariswede on Jan 6, 2006 10:29 AM

Wow nice, like dinning at a restaurant. Speaking of satan or anti-christianity. I saw this Jam Home made necklace with an inverted crucifix. soo cool!

nice find.

when are conservative christians going to realize that they look completely unintelligent and disconnected with reality when they pick these types of battles. i wish cheap mondays didnt even bother to respond to this rediculousness.

i love the goth quote:

"i dont have any of these cheap jeans you speak of; but i do have my lip pierced."

fucking priceless.

Quote:

nice find.

when are conservative christians going to realize that they look completely unintelligent and disconnected with reality when they pick these types of battles. i wish cheap mondays didnt even bother to respond to this rediculousness.

i love the goth quote:

"i dont have any of these cheap jeans you speak of; but i do have my lip pierced."

fucking priceless.

--- Original message by ok on Jan 6, 2006 06:27 PM

hahahahaha, yeah that quote is awsome and totally random.

Goths, gotta love em.