2009 ~ End Of Electro / Beginning Of Psych Glam Rock

djrajio

wttwctwft

no fucking shit man, most hipsters are past electro,, most dudes in portland are on some spanish conquistador psychedelic shit like mental illness era brian jonestown massacre---

l_8812ad1687744ed5ac673bde9d218539.jpg

mgmt pass the hands of the hipsters months ago and are now with the 16 year old stinky pussy crowd, of montreal ahs always been lame

lololol

I would have said "yes" a few days ago until someone showed me this (the most seamless infusion of electro and post-punk):

AOYnHvyJXhc

i d onno if you were joking or what but if not that was the worst thing i've seen come out of you

first of all, those are not hipsters those are scene kids. thihs is obvious

second there is no electro at all thats campy crunk

and thats not post punk... post punk is bauhaus, gang of four, xtc, joy division, cos, ect- the period after the punk rock revolution ahahdhdugughguhg

where everyone played barr chords on jangly guitars and fucked with reverb and shit

maybe you ment post hardcore? which makes a bit of sense but still not really because theres no thought put into the scenester scream stuff and its just shitty music

and beyond that i donno why stupid dudes keep thinking that hipsters made the 808 in '99 and electro is something new. electro real electro has been around for almost 2 decades there is a wonderful community of die hard breathing electro that isn't over compressed or full of distorted snares or even octaving sawtooth basslines and wobble squarewaves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE471Lhkzcs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH-LM4aWxLU

This shit is like EmoXScenestersXScreamo all in a cluster fuck. I couldn't even get past the first minute of it.

srsly, what is that $30,000 Jag doing there? NOT BALLER

this was most likely filmed at one of their rents houses, oh and that one du was right, Of Montreal has always sucked..some emo high school type shit