Who is the biggest sheep on Sufu?

djrajio

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prerequistite v-neck. Check

I guess it makes sense that it would be a prerequisite with this outfit but the v-neck still doesn't seem to have taken off on Superfuture - I think most are still driven away by the american apparel / hipster connotations. Luckily, I don't give a fuck, so I wear my heather v's most everyday in California.

Also, those "D" belts are the anti-swag. You throw that thing on and you become transparent.

Actually I look almost like that everyday, for the sake of praticality and comfort. V-neck to keep cool, plus a cardigan or sweater or jacket stashed away in my bag in case the air conditioning gets too chilly.

What really irks me is the D-belt as you said. It just throws the whole fit into disarray. More demerit points if he hiked up his tee to show the belt.

In retrospect, I saw a young dude at a boutique once. I think he was wearing a dior shirt, black slim jeans plus black lanvin lows. In a all, a safe but okay fit. But he had to ruin it all by rocking a glaring turquoise blue Hermes "H" belt. Predicatably he was browsing the DH shelves.

blah blah blah

Funny how you go on and on about having nothing to say then go on to add absolutely nothing new or insightful in this post.

PEOPLE HERE DRESS FOR E-PROPZ? OMG.

The fact that you seem to think that people here might actually care for whom your "respect is dropping" and whom you give sloppy blowjobs (toronto up, lol) to is unwarranted self importance at best, but if you're going to do it anyways, at least man up and name names.

Guest KRAK KOKAINE

hocuskuntus basically trying to justify wackkkness with "at least we have personalities" schitt

kunt please

clopek & co coming with the wackness yet again... ;;;; l0l clopek stylizh

are my priorities fucked up if im getting my internet friends jobs so that they can continue to kop jawnz?

or starting a company with friends from superfuture with the main objective being to get our pictures taken by quasi-celebrity party photographers to gain rep points from strangers?

am i good at the internet yet?

Wait, I'm confused. If Hocus Pocus is having conversations without talking about Raf Simons, what the hell is there even to talk about?

i mean i guess what hocus is saying is essentially correct

but i dont know where you get off assuming everyone else has nothing else going on in there lives? how would you have known homi and clopek were chill if you did not know them in person? you can tell this from waywt??

seenmy is absolutely not a sheep in any possible way. he's an innovator. of course he has inspirations and influences but nonetheless his style is fresh and unique.

seenmy being anything close to a sheep is absolutely preposterous. nigga got more swag than just about anyone on this site.