Who is the biggest sheep on Sufu?

djrajio

.....yet can hold a conversation without mention Raf Simons. There are a lot of members on here that can't, I'd reckon. I know I've encountered a few of them in the Toronto area, and I've heard it's even worse in other places.

This what I got out of all that and I am very interested, please shoot me a pm please with the details on that please

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did all the sheep selling past dior collections come from the past few months? They should've been here a 2 years ago and made crazy bank

Yea, i just mean the market for hedi dior stuff kinda dropped the past year. Runway pieces are just sitting on supermarket for weeks now and people can't get rid of MIJ 19cms for more than $225 when they used to be willing to shill out $300+

i mean i guess what hocus is saying is essentially correct

+1

what the guy is saying isn't exactly wrong, but i guess he said it in a manner that struck the wrong nerve with a lot of people here.

i mean meeting up in person just to have a continuation of clothing discussion, going shopping, discussing online drama, what's the point of that when you can already do it on the forum/msn/whatever. Fuck bonding over clothes, males going shopping with other males is on some homo carrie bradshaw shit. My real life enjoyment of clothes is limited to browsing/shopping on my own, needing to find an 'outlet' or 'kindred soul' for this type of passion outside of the internet is lame.

at the end of the day you see a jacket, you like it, you buy it, wear it, fine. leave it at that, go out and hit the sauna, go to a bar, talk about whores or some shit, not more clothing talk. this is why i try to stay the fuck away from making acquaintances with people highly interested in fashion/shopping irl.

just because they don't do it in wong kar-wai movies?

basically.

there is only so much you can talk about clothes though...talking about it all the time gets repetitive very fast. the fact that fashion collections are sucking more and more with each progressive season doesn't do much to fuel the interest-level regarding such conversations.

shit there is probably more to talk about with regards to WKW movies than there is to whatever's coming out in ss09. And WKW is basically making the same movie over and over again these days

there are different kinds of sheep.

certainly there are the CLOPEK and DOCTOR WORM garden variety animals, but perhaps even more insidious are the sheep who might have you tricked into believing they are some sort of shepards.

I'm reffering to people like DJRAJIO, JMATSU, and HERPSKY in particular. and a few other demigods whose names escape me at the moment.

The code is flexible.

Any boolean returning function may be substituted in the conditional statement.

For example:

OwnRafAstroShoes();

OwnRafZipSpaceBoots();

OwnJuliusAfter2007();

OwnDietButcherSneakers();

OwnPreviousClothingFromStill();

These all constitute valid calling functions/methods...

if the always stylish and rather quiet designersheep hadn't made the title sheep something to aspire to with his effortless cool and his own unassuming appreciation of the finer points of style... [translation: being a sheep is hella choice]

for sake of discussion lets look at the less flattering characteristics of sheepdom.

the main characteristic of sheep is to travel in a herd.

doesn't this make anyone who has ever been involved in a team/gang [on supertalk], with the attendant approved brands, the approval + rape of 'friends of ours' , the neg rep and shit talking that is conducted towards members who are disapproved of by the gang [the proverbial black sheep], the rest of this kind of pack/herd behavior.

just saying...

I don't understand what hap just said at all, but evan, your hair did look sexy in that pic.