Japanese Bug Fights

jeepster

yo what does the centipede offer in terms of lethality? venomous saliva or something? someone fill me in, i noticed he did that scorpion in pretty quick, most of the other scorpion fights they fuck shit up with the stinger, also that beetle/scorpion fight on the stump above water was dope, everyone of them should be staged like that, alot of bitches trying to run up the walls for the first 30 seconds, they need to know there's no way out!

i actually think that this shit is how pokemon got inspred. the dude who invented that shit was nuts to go out and find bugs and have them fight each other in his house or some shit like that. soooooo, its odd, but some odd ball made more money than god on this shit, and not in some back alley vietnam kinda way.

http://www.japanmadmovies.com/

self-explanatory (after entering site). Somehow this must be illegal. As per usual illegal = awesome.

That just reminded me of beasttube. Thanks.

These are much better than watching US Soldiers entertain themselves with scorpions and spiders. The announcer and effects just makes it.