any SF'ers waan go party in Vegas ?

__3xL

That storm caused my flight to be cancelled and postponed for 24 gattdamn hours ...

the earth was preppin LV for numero's ice cold fresh outta Ohio ass ..

thats all ..

What's on the agenda for new year's Danger ?

That doesn't necessarily have to stop your desire to see pussy pop bruh ..

Im not familar with the nightlife in Vegas though so cannot recommend a spot for you ..

no biggie though most teen night clubs have plenty of pantieless gals dancing for you anyways

im talking to you you scam artist piece of shit i bought 300 dollar sneakers for you on good faith like 2 years ago and you bailed, leaving me in the lurch on half a months rent with the ugliest fucking pair of shoes ive ever seen

i can dig up the pms, shoes and receipt if you want

happy fucking new years, prick

im talking to you you scam artist piece of shit i bought 300 dollar sneakers for you on good faith like 2 years ago and you bailed, leaving me in the lurch on half a months rent with the ugliest fucking pair of shoes ive ever seen

i can dig up the pms, shoes and receipt if you want

happy fucking new years, prick

ugh yea now I know wuttursayin the elusive hard 2 cop air max one time hybrids ..

. they were $200 tho no ? I had lost my job at the time sean you knew that but scam you not hardly . I tried my best you now that .

this IS years later as you stated & motherfucker if you were a half months rent short - why the fuk would you show good faith ..??!!! spending your rent $ having the possibility of someone not coming thru whether intentionally , piece of shittedly or by uncontrollable cicumstance ...

learn your lesson about how to manage your bills 1st you dumb ass dumb fuck ?

send them to fucking flight club they'll sell um for you and youll get your money ..

learn lesson #2 about how not to take a loss ?

feel me ?

and even if you don't or WONT ...

I feel me

-- to the fullest

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

i dont know numero, hitting up Tao on friday for Lebron Jame's party most likely. See where i end up from there.

Hopefully i'll have some good shit for the superconfessional thread. It seems like everytime i hit up vegas i end up getting a decent read in super confessional.