If its meta, post it here

jeepster

There's been a large resurgence in meta-tastic posts lately, so I feel we should consolidate the best of the meta.

Please post here (post right here):

i wanna go get sushi but nobody is online and i dont wanna phone people somebody come with me for sushi (not a meta post)(i really do want some raw fish)

10pc sashimi tuna and salmon for $6CAD.... come on sheeple!!!

in hamlet that one play he puts on for his uncle is a play within a play

meta as fuck

in the ethan hawke film adaptation, the play within play is a film within film and uses clips from an old hamlet film adaptation.

selfreflexsive-post-meta as fuck

update:

i got some sushi but i didnt get it from the place i wanted(it was closed) and it was overpriced and not worth it

sushi plus where are uuuuuu:p

hmm...im not so sure of this is meta (then again like most things i talk about, i only have a vague, shallow and personal, often times inaccurate understanding of what they mean). Sounds more like your average night of bad luck to me.

hmm...im not so sure of this is meta (then again like most things i talk about, i only have a vague, shallow and personal, often times inaccurate understanding of what they mean). Sounds more like your average night of bad luck to me.

its not meta to be meta so i'm serious-posting the FUCK out of this thread :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Synecdoche,_New_York_poster.jpg

and pretty much all other charlie kaufman movies are pretty meta.

synecdoche is meta lite. 3rd act is reaching for meta but fails. adaptation is neometa. probly the most meta thing on the planet. maybe a warhol self portrait is better, maybe.

kids smoking weed whilst talking about smoking weed does not make the cut. thats typical stoner shit.

thats internet creepin, not meta.

it would be if yu met her, sexed her, then later found out that you had split personalities, were the same person and were actually masturbating the whole time.

So Fight Club is pretty meta?

damn, gotta learn.

still haven't actually read the book.

the most meta thing about fight club is that brad pitt is telling you that you dont need to be good looking, muscular, rich or desirable to women.

maybe we need a working definition of meta for the sake of this thread?

isn't that contradictory to the point of meta?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meta

and thats not creeping. cause it goes beyond that. and it does get really meta. but im not at liberty to say. which isn't meta.