Real Japan Blues - Jeans & Shirts...

kiya

For those of you looking for a slim fit that’s a little more forgiving in the top block - but not loose - these would be a good choice.

The fit works pretty well for the ladies too, which is a nice change. I tried them on a few weeks ago and finally decided on them. 

I can see why... I have no clue how they come up with such interesting patterns... I love how from far away it just looks mainly red but up close it almost looks like an optical illusion due to the intertwined black and white threads.

I think with rjb it's definitely true that seeing the fabric in person gives you a way better understanding of why its so awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like I said, last thing I really need right now is another pair of jeans. But the deal was just so good! Plus I went back a couple pages and read Kyle's writeup on the model he just picked up that's essentially the same except for different arcs and back pocket lining on the BSPs and that really sold me. Surprised I was the only bidder honestly.

Like I said, last thing I really need right now is another pair of jeans. But the deal was just so good! Plus I went back a couple pages and read Kyle's writeup on the model he just picked up that's essentially the same except for different arcs and back pocket lining on the BSPs and that really sold me. Surprised I was the only bidder honestly.

I was watching them...but like you I really don't need any more jeans. In the past two months I've grabbed two pairs of Samurai's and a pair of Momo's. I still haven't even really started wearing any of these much yet (My 24oz PBJ's are pretty awesome for a MN winter).

Hope to see some pictures when they get there...enjoy them!

• 2 weeks later...

RJB 103BSP or 106BSP.  Honestly... I've forgotten and the model has worn off the leather patch.  I was wearing these when I shattered my right elbow and the nurses at the hospital were trying to cut them off me.

1+ year of wear every single day with no washes or soaks ever.

Y2iL652.jpg?1

qlOIfoF.jpg?1

and another of the rear that might show more of the details...

1q0HzVR.jpg?1

I'll be posting a post-wash photo as well.

Edited by Osmosis Jones

Those look very good, curious what they'll look like after a wash.

Looking good!

I'm going to get those 105BSP's hemmed and I'll start wearing them soon.

Right now they're a bit too long and the cuff just looks silly.

I'll be sure to get some pictures too.