Real Japan Blues - Jeans & Shirts...

kiya

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi All, there hasn't been any activity here for awhile so I decided to post some photos of my RJB D102 LTD jeans that I bought from Tokyo this past April. I have been wearing them almost every weekend since May.

33vm63b.jpg

2u972c7.jpg

ff78yg.jpg

2nbg4jr.jpg

migwht.jpg

I haven't done much photo taking of jeans before. If you have any requests of what kind of photo I should take of it, let me know. These are a great pair of jeans and I love putting them on everyday.

• 1 month later...

I think RJB Daikanyama is going to be the best bet, the staff there are awesome too. I'm sure they could order whatever you wanted from the RJB catologue... either as a custom order or shipped in from another RJB store that has it in stock. 

If you go custom order though, they still won't ship it overseas even if you order it in person...

• 4 weeks later...

Ignore the lack of jawnz, appreciate how incredible this shirt is... I would kill to find the black/red version of this exact one. I have the black/red but it's a different fit, thinking of selling it since this one is perfect for me.

SYLBuUR.jpg

This thread is always way too quiet...

oh ben so are you still selling this?

on another note i couldnt wait to check the stock out at Japan so took the plunge and copped the RJB bi-fold argyle wallet from self-edge. such a nice wallet, and so under appreciated! 

Ignore the lack of jawnz, appreciate how incredible this shirt is... I would kill to find the black/red version of this exact one. I have the black/red but it's a different fit, thinking of selling it since this one is perfect for me.

SYLBuUR.jpg

This thread is always way too quiet...

how did you manage to get a pair of N&F's invisible jeans? 

how did you manage to get a pair of N&F's invisible jeans? 

Lol.

oh ben so are you still selling this?

on another note i couldnt wait to check the stock out at Japan so took the plunge and copped the RJB bi-fold argyle wallet from self-edge. such a nice wallet, and so under appreciated! 

Yes, definitely, I'd never have something for sale and still wear it, haha... The one in the pic is a size 40, my correct size. I'm selling the size 38 bnwt. The shirt is that good that I bought it twice to make sure I had the right size.

• 3 weeks later...

Got another 2nd hand piece for my growing RJB/TFH collection...this one is with the diamonds in blue leather - tonal with contrast stitching.

image_zpsjctbv5wd.jpeg

This is special edition for Desert Hill's Market (DHM) in Japan and went under the name of Good Old Day's DD001 - fits very similar to a regular D001.

image_zpsbwbyaukm.jpeg

image_zpsj0enyox9.jpeg

image_zpsxg2ao5yp.jpeg

image_zpskiapymrg.jpeg

image_zpsjhb8n8vf.jpeg

Edited by Foxy2

The color here is closer to real...

image_zpshv8x1bkv.jpeg

image_zpsck1lcuqc.jpeg

To me that looks and feels like the old RJB standard denim...

image_zpsh6hrdvpe.jpeg

image_zpslymmp2lv.jpeg

image_zpsstniybnl.jpeg

The inseam is quite short being a 2nd hand jeans from Japan, but I think I could make it work. I can always go "high water"...

image_zpsqgxix7kc.jpeg

image_zps5kqenggl.jpeg

image_zpsdmtfuzyk.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Here are a pair of 105BSPs that I bought and wore for a year or two on and off. The only issue I had with these jeans was the low rise and the fact that I sized down 1 or 2 (they were on super sale like 50% off... so I gave them a shot) I powered through them for a while and eventually forgot that I sized down and hot washed them... The stretching back out was a little painful but they're back at a good spot fit wise. They're enjoying a relaxing spot in the closet for now since I have bought a few pairs of other jeans to wear. Enjoy!

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

It really is amazing! In a store full of crazy fabrics this one really stood out. Thanks for the tip on this store, they were really awesome and friendly. My wife chatted with the sales guy for a good 20 minutes. Even in a country renowned for great service, the nagano flat head store was head and shoulders above any other store i went to.

Edited by pudaspriest

That shirt is definitely amazing! Perfect fit too.

The RJB store in Daikanyama was also the best store I've ever been to. Even though it was so small, the clothes were outstanding (as you'd expect), and the service was just as good.

I gotta get to Nagano sometime!

Lol.

Yes, definitely, I'd never have something for sale and still wear it, haha... The one in the pic is a size 40, my correct size. I'm selling the size 38 bnwt. The shirt is that good that I bought it twice to make sure I had the right size.

cant believe I slept on that 38 :C I forgot my Sufu account info and was locked out for awhile