tokyo someday

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote: anybody into Visvim??

I need to get a pair of the FTB and I really like the

duck boots...so nice.

No one does quality like Visvim.....I own several pairs, and if you are interested there are a bunch of sz 11's on e-bay right now (which is unbelievably rare)........check it out, and bid on mine.....Brown FBT2's..he heh

Anyhoot, Creative Recreation is the ugliest shit ever, they took a ton of gay dunk-like colorways and put them on boat shoes and golfing loafers....wow.......

icon_smile_blackeye.gif

I'm not seeing what y'all are seeing with them Supra's......look like mediocre rip-offs of all the poplular styles that all the other mediocre shoe brands are ripping-off. Must be a SoCal hipster thing.

On another note, as much as I wanted to hate Run Athletics shoes I acutally think they ar kinda dope....nice use of materials.

whats up? new balance have the WORST shoes and the worst colorways. you might look cool in them if you are cool and are obivously aware that they look like shit, but you guys wear them to look cool, which is why you look stupid!

asics is just as bad. and dunks. the best colorway is white.

new balance - dressing white trash since whatever!

dontcaretoomuchforcrap CANT SKATE!!

Quote:
Quote: I hope this jogging shoe (Air max's New Balance..) fad dies out.

Its hardly a fad, runners and bball shoes have been popular since before many of us were alive, and I supect will still be popular after we are all dead, and rightly so.

Edited by Ki_Adi_Monkey on Feb 14, 2006 at 01:10 PM

--- Original message by Ki_Adi_Monkey on Feb 14, 2006 01:09 PM

That's like saying shoes has always been popular. What I mean is that runners have come more into focus than they were a few years ago with the "street crowd".

new balance are fucking hideous

the shape makes peoples feel look ridiculous!

The only semi good looking nb shape wise was a pair of japan release 574(?) in a black red and grey colourway, now those looked good, but like almost every shoe, probably look like garbage on your feet

i am also one of the few that are totally clueless when they see people rocking new balances

in defence people say they wear them because they are so comfortable! that sounds like something my grandfather would say if he was alive

definitely wasnt the 574, thats a george costanza shoe, actually every nb is straight off the feet of george

Edited by lyingonyourdriveway on Feb 14, 2006 at 02:23 PM

dude, new balance rocks.

the new tier one stuff they're coming out with is amazing...

check it:

http://www.jungle-life.com/item/613

Edited by kiya on Feb 14, 2006 at 05:26 PM

I second the Etnies Plus statement...the Ostrich skin is crucial...where can you get 'em though? I almost picked up a pair of Vans SK8 Hi this weekend, couldn't find a decent color though, they got a hot old school look...also I like the new custom Reebok site, good colors, lotsa options, endless set ups. As for a brand blowing up this year...I dunno a specific brand but I noticed lately I've been digging high tops and mids...and velcro, on the ankle or for fulll closure...a la vans prison shoe...