Sign in to follow this  
stunna7516

Is it harder to sell things in the market now?

Is it just me, or are the same things hanging around forever in the market ever since the switch to SUFU 4.0? I feel like I keep seeing a lot of the same shit at lower prices than ever before and its just not selling.

Is it the new layout, are there less people using SUFU, is it the economy, the holiday season? Or does nobody else notice this...

People are busy with finals or traveling for holidays. Also, a lot of regulars don't browse sufu 4.0 as much.

Also, you're trying to sell dior mij 19cms. The market for those on sufu are down a lot since last year. If this was a year ago you'd have no problem selling them. Nowadays though, people aren't as interested in them.

well not just talkin about my goods, the traffic seems heavier than ever on the market as far as posts/day, but Im seein the same stuff over and over, including mine. but true the holidays probably have a lot to do with it.

personally finals would cause me to be in front of a computer and on the internet more than any other time, but thats cause I have a hard time focusing.

the economy has definately hit sales... lots of $$$ items on places SZ not selling well...

in addition to everything said above the supermarket doesnt refresh for me when i visit. i have to hit ctrl+F5 every time to see the newest posts. if other users dont do the same they wont see the new stuff on the market. really sucks when your trying to sell shit and your posts dont show when you bump them

in addition to everything said above the supermarket doesnt refresh for me when i visit. i have to hit ctrl+F5 every time to see the newest posts. if other users dont do the same they wont see the new stuff on the market. really sucks when your trying to sell shit and your posts dont show when you bump them

yeah this happens for me on all of the forums. not to mention there have been times where my posts rearrange randomly in a thread. weird...

i just don't feel like browsing the new version

its not like i dont wanna buy things