Grey sculls 5010xx sz27, womens RO, AnnD, fab!

Tonepone

Grey sculls 5010XX size 27 - SOLD!!!

RO dress Lilies sz 6, NWT

Gorgeous, mindblowing dress from Rick Owens Lilies collection. Still new with tags, only tried on for pics. GORGEOUS, ruffles and drapes just at the right places to enhance a womans body. Subtle , yet eyecatching!! The dress is a size 6, but RO is known for running small. It is stretchy, so may fit more sizes. The sleeves are subtly contrast knitted/ribbed and looong as they should be. Skirt knee length with ruffles/drapes, but may be adjusted. as you wish The colour is DUST. THE perfect RO piece! Soft and sexy!

Material: 95% modal, 5% silk

Retail price: $460

Price included shipping: $350, NOW $275!!!!!

IMG_2528.jpgIMG_0746.jpg

RO front draped top, sz 4, Trucker fw 03

SOLD!

Ann Demeulemeester dress size 34, NWT

NWT AnnD dress, 100% silk. Colour is black, and it is a dress and layering piece. It ties close in the back and has a small button closure as well. Open back, closed front. Sexy as only AnnD can do it. Knee lenght skirt with raw hem. The perfect little black dress!

Material: 100% silk

Price included shipping: $350, NOW $250

IMG_2523.jpgIMG_0600.jpg

Vanessa Bruno tights sz 2 NWOT

Never worn,only tried on Athe Vanessa Bruno tights in brown. 100% wool. Sexy underneath long sweaters for that 80s look. And more classic with a pencil skirt. Can be used as a piece for street style or more classic approach. Lovely. Will fit both smaller and larger sizes as it is stretchy. Im a size 1 and it fits me.

Price included shipping: $120, NOW $75

IMG_2519.jpg

AnnD top, 100% silk, NWOT

Ann Demeulemeester top that is just THE perfect piece for layering with your fav AnnD pieces. SZ 34, but really is a one size top. Perfect for everyone! It can be used as youd like, with two holes for the arms, covering your shoulders on the colder days yet looking stunningly awesome. So cool, noone does it as AD. It has a string all around, for closing and opening the top as it will be a finishing touch to your other pieces. An absolute must have in your closet. Colour is dark navy blue, goes well with all your blacks as a different shade. See pic above where im wearing the top with the AnnD dress.

Price included shipping: $250, NOW $155

IMG_2538.jpg

Pm me for any questions and let me know if additional pics are necessary :)

Paypal preferred

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

really interested in tights please fit pics as i need to see how they will fit on my curves. PM me if you'd like privacy(i understand how it is as a female, i'm a woman also ^_~)

really interested!

also what are your measurements? wanna see if your bust waist and hips are similar to mine. thanks dear!