Doc's Complete Closet Clean-out

docnbhd

Hey SuFu,

I decided to do an extensive closet clean-out. My apologies for any PM's that I missed during the transition to Sufu ver. 4.0 (quite a big shock when I came back), I wasn't able to get back to a few PM's due to an unfortunate death in the family requiring me to travel for an extended period of time.

Now that I am back, I've done a new set a price-drops, and really need the money to pay for quite a few bills (took a hit with the travel). Everything must go - prices include shipping, paypal fees. For Canada please add $15, for International add $20. I ship via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. I also ship via USPS Global Priority for international.

I ship extremely fast, sold for the past few years on SuFu and have not had a single problem or complaint. Will entertain offers as well. No trades please.

Big thanks to azn8oi for all the bumps on my last thread :) and for all the other buyers support.

Take advantage and save!

Band of Outsiders overdyed Hunting Shirt - SOLD TO A GOOD HOME :) THANKS!

W+H Tiger fleece hoody - SOLD :) Great deal, lucky buyer!

Visvim UK Commando sweater - color: deep navy, size large. Bought from a seller on SuFu, but haven't had a chance to wear it since I got it. Perfect for the upcoming winter weather, great Visvim military styling with arm patches, shoulder patches. thumb holes on sleeves. In great condition, very warm. Bought for $300+, selling for $130 shipped.

IMG_1671.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

IronHeart Block Check Flannel - color: grey and black, size large. Heavyweight flannel that really doesn't need any introduction. Bullet-proof and will take the brunt of a winter storm named Ditka. Awesome slim-fit, reinforced stitching, thick and warm, snap buttons, Iron Heart branding/detailing throughout. Worn ONLY ONCE. Bought from SelfEdge $295, selling for $125 shipped

IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg

Band of Outsiders oxford - color pure whit

Band of Outsiders taffeta striped tie

BOTH SHIRT AND TIE SOLD FOR A STEAL!

Diet Butcher Slim Skin Poem t-shirt - Size 2, color gray. 70% Lyocell 30% cotton, distressed features such as broken hems, soft and fits slim/long. Never worn, only tried on. Bought for $190, selling for $80 shipped

IMG_1857.jpg

IMG_1858.jpg

Robert Geller Raw Denim Cadet pant - SOLD! :) Great pants, great buyer

• 2 weeks later...