yo mcdonalds dont be fuckin with the big-mac recipe n shit

homi29

you dudes need to get on that cheap tip

get a dollar double cheeseburger, add big mac sauce, lettuce, no tomato/onions (if you want), seasame seed bun.

all for a dollar. most places usually always charge for the seasame seed bun(which makes it not worth it because thugs only pay a dollar), but the other shit is almost always free.

all you missin is the middle bread but fuck that.

Last McD I went to I saw that the double cheese was $1.19 now and the regular cheeseburger is $.99 fuck a recession. What does the Big Mac sauce consist of, for all these years I just knew thousand island, is that seriously all? With grill onion and cheese is just like animal style.

Royale with cheese?

How come?

i only read page one of this so pardon if i echo.

mc d's has pizza in canada. taco bell has fries. most places also have some crazy gravy shit with a name i should remember.

harveys in canada is hands down my fav fast food. love canadian fast food!

the USA fast food employees constantly ruin fast food for me so i always try to eat bad when i cross the border. i'm vegetarian and i guess no meat must be a hard button to press.

mcd usa needs to step its game up.

we're america, we should be the ones having mega macs and double fish filets

and the fish filet needs to go on the dollar menu

Americans don't know how to control themselves. Shit would probably sell well but the PR would be terrible. Man whatever happened to Arch Deluxe? That whole line of sandwiches was awesome.

You know how coke has a museum in LV where you can try all the coke products from around the world? McDonalds should do a version of that at a flagship where you can get all the different sandwiches and sides from all the McDonalds worldwide.

in the tel aviv airport mcd's they obv dont put cheese on the big mac...i was upset but ate it anyway.

i was at mcD with one of my jew friend and he told me that jews don't mix meat and dairy products... and that it was anyway bad for health.

also they can't eat other things than Filet-o-fish in France because the meat isn't kosher.