Eternal Jeans

minya

sorry for ultra long post, but incase anyone needed some motivation to wear their eternals:

quote=kjell.wick;1120021]after wash

2632308057_f920b0af79.jpg

and for all you eternal lovers here are some detail shots of crotch repair/blowout and hidden rivet wear

Sid graciously agreed to take some evo pix of my 811s while at his place. No idea how many washes anymore - 2 years on I think.

Ordo_Eternal_811_01.jpg

Ordo_Eternal_811_04.jpg

I have to share these..

Worn by 2000db - Eternal 811

1462282164_a81ab027dd.jpg

1462282614_0e3a23415e.jpg

IMG_4361.jpgIMG_4362.jpg

Here are my Eternals at over 1.5 years. I'm not wearing them as often so they've still got a lot of indigo in them.

dscn6208ky7.jpg

dscn6216xf7.jpg

A few fit pics as requested:

dscn6238kx1.jpg

is it true that eternal and flatheads uses denim from the same mill or whatever?

i dont know, but even if so they cant be the same denim. ones a slut, and ones a nun...the tabs wont last, but it'll be fun while it lasts.

Eternal's 811 denim "feels" much heavier than Flathead's 3xxx denim too.

My brother's 811's felt like dark tanks compared to the BSP's I had.

no diss to FH, but everyone like em' cause they fade quick, and to that blueberry hue before they go white. i do love that color, though. sydlo's pair started the snowball effect.

since they are brand new i only took 1 shitty pic, cause most dont care about new. but i just got my brother a pair of one wash 860s, the half selvedge ones. it has like a 32 inch inseam so i dont think these are for everyone.

1001638aa5.jpg

i think eternals have some of the best fades so hope these come out good

I remember someone asked or said something about the two brands come from the same denim mill but I don't remember if there was an answer for it, thus I asked. Kinda curious cause I already have flat heads and I was interested in 811's and if they happened to be the same denim and so forth, I would try something new.

I remember someone asked or said something about the two brands come from the same denim mill but I don't remember if there was an answer for it, thus I asked. Kinda curious cause I already have flat heads and I was interested in 811's and if they happened to be the same denim and so forth, I would try something new.

eternal handles some flathead branding or something along those lines, the two are intertwined in some regard, but im fairly positive the 811 denim and 3xxx denim are not the exact same, having one of each