Eternal Jeans

minya

thats 1 month? holy shit man

I would assume that these have been worn pretty high on the waist, buddy of mine has skulls that had the same effect very quickly because of their high rise

yeah those are the same as mine. BIG 811's

nice train track atari

thats some gangsta shit

i want kids on hypebeast to start getting hyped on track fades that would be the funniest shit ever....

OFFICIAL: Real talk how to make train track denim threak +++

• 2 weeks later...

So I wanted to get opinions from here, ordered a pair of Raw BiG 811's earlier in the week. Got a 33 which is an inch up but was just going to hoat soak them to shrink a lot but when I tried them on yesterday I'm not so sure that'll be enough. I also need to get them hemmed.

IMG_7839.jpg

IMG_7843.jpg

What does everyone think? Should I return them and get a one wash 32? They're out of raw 32.

I would stick with them. I think that is a good fit, and it will get better with each wash. Mine are true to size, and the button holes are all stretched out, and they are probably slightly too tight to be in good taste. I think the hot soak will leave you with more moderately-sized cuffs....