Eternal Jeans

minya

^me too kix. oh, schools dope by the way

HAIYO! They sell raw jumpoffs now!

Man, I went to HK and got me a pair of raw ones…glad BiG brought them over now. Size up one, they shrink a bit and are already slim to begin with. I went gung ho and robocopped a size 28 raw from Take5 and I had to do some stretching to get that waist to open up.

edit: I need to wear my 811's more…

yo not only that, but the 811s at BiG are the "811BG" versions with inseam for dayz (i hemmed mine anyway though) :rolleyes:

It's awesome that Eternals seem to be getting a lot of attention recently. Such well-made jeans.

Yeah... I haven't even had mine for a month yet and I'm loving them. The denim is seriously beautiful and the price is really great too. Does Eternal sell belts and wallets a la flathead/skull/sc et cetera? I'm looking for a new belt and wallet and would like to buy more Eternal products.

to continue with the praise of these jeans. I absolutely love them, fair price and denim is really good. I'm somewhere at 5.5 months with my 811's and more and more blue are starting to show. I can imagine what they will look like after a year or something...

You might be surprised. Mine are closing in on a year. Still very dark.

You might be surprised. Mine are closing in on a year. Still very dark.

How long does the denim bleed like crazy for? Not hatin, just curious.

If you need an example check out this

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12352066

Thanks yo, im gonna try to make it look as nice as that. Ill post pics when done.

nope, can't say that i've tried that before, but it sounds cool. just remember to line the insides or your bills will turn blue.

Haha nah man, I wanna put my eternal blue bills into circulation.