Eternal Jeans

minya

Ahh, only saw it on their site just minutes before reading your reply. Happy boy. (a happy boy who has to size way up to get the legs and rise to fit... but whatev... the waist on most of my jeans is sloppy, just the way I like it)

Only one Q remains...

One wash -- I can return them...

Raw -- I can shrink them my damn self, and damn the consequences...

I like such little rituals... like using a bottle opener for a coke/beer, throwing manual switches before starting an old race car, wrapping my belt around my hand before... I think you get the point.

Just need someone to clarify the 811 raws 38 inseam form BiG and the one washed are the same model? just that one is soaked right?

Correct. Hmm thinking about purchasing a pair but am trying to decide whether i would want the one wash or raw. Anybody know anything on their one wash process?

^ Eternal cooks the hell out of their one-wash jeans. My 811s had a few odd creases from the dryer and the patch was a bit baked. I would definitely go for the raw version.

good to know just ordered the raw version and they shipped today. what would be the best technique to presoak for eternal's? hot soak? and for how long? last time I pre soaked my sammies for 4hrs and they shrank balls tight.

good to know just ordered the raw version and they shipped today. what would be the best technique to presoak for eternal's? hot soak? and for how long? last time I pre soaked my sammies for 4hrs and they shrank balls tight.

same hot soak "technique" as any other denim...

maybe you didn't size your sams right if you wanted a looser fit after a hot soak.

Did you order from BIG?

I have heard of some diaper ass but I also believe if you look at the measurements that it is more for the people that are well off in the rear.....(big booty) and I have heard of the flared hips but it seems after a good hotsoak/wash the flaring goes away.

Just got shipping info showing that my jeans are on the way!!!!

Eternal 811's 36x38? they are supposed to be 36x36 but they are long as f*ck....I might hem them before I leave for Lolla tomorrow

eternallength.jpg

eternallength.jpg

what I have to do with my sammies so they dont SUPER STACK

sammiecuffs.jpg

My special delivery from Goat

Bad.jpg

Bad1.jpg

pickups.jpg

The dogs reaction after seeing the pics, note the red rocket

charlesredrocket.jpg

Correct. Hmm thinking about purchasing a pair but am trying to decide whether i would want the one wash or raw. Anybody know anything on their one wash process?
^ Eternal cooks the hell out of their one-wash jeans. My 811s had a few odd creases from the dryer and the patch was a bit baked. I would definitely go for the raw version.

Since BIG has them in Raw, I imagine they have their entire shipment in Raw, rather than half and half.

This would lead me to believe that the wash is BIG's OXS, not a factory one wash (which I have felt, and is definitely cooked pretty hard).

Conclusion... email BIG and ask if they do it in-store. If they do, I believe their OXS jeans are returnable, if you want to change sizes.