Eternal Jeans

minya

i'd like to bring this thread back to reality and hope other noobs aren't setting expectations too high.

Few of us will ever have as fast fading as kjell has. For 5 months, that is entirely unrealistic. The boy must be running 10 miles in them everyday. If he says, "I just wear them to walk around town", don't believe it. No jeans fade that fast, especially eternals unless you're doing a lot of physical activity everyday in them.

+1, i'm starting on month 3 and my fades are just barely peeping out.

So kjell.wick, do reveal what you did to those eternals to cause so much fading. :P I have had my eternals for 1 year or so, with 2 washes and there is just slight fading.. :( Though I concede that I just walk around in them most of the time. The most vigorous thing that I have done in them is to walk/run my friend's dog for 15 mins.. :P

can anyone give me some insight about the fit of 811's on the thighs? (I have athletic thighs) considering them as my next raw

Go with your natural waist if you want a snug fit. Go one size up if you want a bit of room. Go one size down if you want to re-sell them on supermarket.

So kjell.wick, do reveal what you did to those eternals to cause so much fading. :P I have had my eternals for 1 year or so, with 2 washes and there is just slight fading.. :( Though I concede that I just walk around in them most of the time. The most vigorous thing that I have done in them is to walk/run my friend's dog for 15 mins.. :P

i dunno just live your life; drink some beer and have fun and stuff. im sure theyll fade nice, ive never seen a pair of eternals i didnt like.

errrr buddy.. i dont think that counts as errr.. evo.. errr its already evo'ed anyways good luck

yeah edmond. They were quite predistressed but they look and feel a lot different since I recieved them...

not even worth pursuing.. you dont buy prewash and expect to see progress.

yeah. Not making excuses or anything but I boght those when I knew nothing about denim. As shamefull as it is, I thought they were like the finished product. :confused:

ohhh cool your wearing them hard? i suggest dont ever wash them so youll see the contrast maybe after 6 months?

yeah. I wear them everyday even to sleep, jogging and driving the superbike... I had to wash them becasue I already fabrezed but it's still too funky...

How're your 872's coming along Ed?

I'm thinking of buying a pair after I devote at least 6 months of continuous wear on my Onis. BiG got sanforized ones (sold out now though) and if I get from a Japanese proxy they're probably unsanforized right?

How're your 872's coming along Ed?

I'm thinking of buying a pair after I devote at least 6 months of continuous wear on my Onis. BiG got sanforized ones (sold out now though) and if I get from a Japanese proxy they're probably unsanforized right?

Like.. worn in? lol