minya

Eternal Jeans

The denim is unsanforized but is available in one-wash which means that most of the shrinkage has already taken place. If you have the one-wash version, you don't need another soak.

thank you!

post some photos pls Mr. qodry

Does anyone own the 883 in 36? Would love to get actual mesurements (stretched out). I am deeply in love with Eternal at the Moment but my 888 in 34 are too tight. And the 811 in 36 has too wide legs.

Bumping this thread.

I just received the 886 (type 2) jacket in L from Denimio. I'm very happy with it and it's good to have some beautiful Eternal denim again. It came one-washed of course but it felt more like a rinse/soak and was a little big for my liking so I gave it a short 60C wash with 400rpm spin and let it hang dry. It shrank a bit more and is now perfect. Pics to come when the February gloom lifts...

Looking forward to the pics Maynard! I have the same one, had it for a bit over a year now. It's just showing a little bit of wear, nothing crazy (either Eternal is hard to fade, or jackets are for me, OR BOTH), but it's perhaps my favorite piece of denim I own. Probably even ahead of my PBJ's.

Eternal 883 one-washed 32

IMG_2780.jpg

IMG_2784.jpg

IMG_2788.jpg

i picked my true size, but im afraid that after 1st wash it will shrink more because now it fits me little tight than i thought, will it shrink more after 1st wash? this is one washed version

Depends on the temp you wash them on. But in the first few weeks of wear they also stretch a considerable amount 

^usually that means more or less

but i read that eternal does a good job on that, so i wouldnt expect much more, if any

883's at a little over 13 months, 6 or 7 washes. Taken in overcast light indoors with my phone so not the best colors.

24636874303_cf944c5989_z.jpg

Edited by guthriegking

nothing crazy but started wearing my 811 contest jeans to work and the blues are starting to show

IMG_4648_zps4pefwfv1.jpg
IMG_4647_zpstr0dqygd.jpg

Damn, makes me grave another pair. I really think I need some Eternals as next pair. Has anyone worn in (Strechted & washed) measurements of a 883 in 36?

@ Maynard - can you post some fit pics of that type II? I am trying to determine whether I get the medium or large. I am leaning to a large with a hot wash/dry. A near inch shrink on the shoulders and chest would make it perfect.

It's been a long while since I've posted as life has been pretty crazy for the last year but here's a quick update on my Eternal's.

Eternal 883

15 Months

2 washes

*Please excuse the crappy cell phone pics. Did my best to get as close to actual color.

**These have turned out to be my fav pair so far next to my Blue Owl x Momotaro BOM001's

2md4huq.jpg

2jv138.jpg

I still owe you guys a fitpic of my Eternal, but they're are in repair once again. Backpockets are coming loose and the front pockets are completely destroyed. Has anyone before ever had problems with Eternal's poor construction?

Got a raw pair of 811s incoming. If it's true that the 888 ran a tiny bit wider than the 811 they should fit perfectly. While they lack the joy of wearing in unkonown denim I really look Forward to wearing that denim again. Just browsed back a few pages (and years) - it's been 4 years already since I wore Eternals.

Got my raw 811s in 36 today. Not quite convinced about them. While the denim looks even nicer than I recall the measurements are tough. Waist is 90cm, thigh 34,5 cm, inseam 94 cm and leg opening 23 cm.

26975772096_ce1f8c803b_h.jpg

27009221975_109bac7253_h.jpg

26735262030_756426dc1a_h.jpg

26735258210_2b692bd7a7_h.jpg

26914959002_1683692090_h.jpg

26403498464_103da0074e_h.jpg

26405285703_05d370dcd0_h.jpg

Not sure what to do with them now.

The first front fit pic looks very good...well, tough decision. 

You need to get them hemmed. How is the waist now?

Looks good in my opinion.

The rise is pretty long so the smaller waist works out. But I would have preferred the leg to be slimmer still. Maybe I'll hotwash them and get them hemmed, that should clean up the look.

From my experience I had a pair years ago which I had to sell. I would not class them in any way slim. They were pretty baggy. Mine were a w36 too.

So the waist and rise are ok?

If so, hot wash them and I would bet you'll get a perfect fit