Eternal Jeans

minya

I just realized sid's are raw. How do you plan on wearing them after soak or are you dry cleaning only? Those are going to cut you in two if you wash them.

I'm gonna go for soak or broke.

Cheers for all the feedback guys. Here are a few fuller shots of the 811's. Its now just under 10 months with two machine washes and one hot soak.

2332111737_7639b2a959.jpg2332897320_1aec9f8ec2.jpg

2332072005_d97f492224.jpg2332897716_4224d01b18.jpg

The colours on these are all pretty true.

BTW - good luck with the 811's Monook. I hope they fit first time :D

sidney- i dont know what your plan is in terms of hot/cold in the soaks after this, but believe me you want to get hot water on these as soon as you can if you want your creases to set. cold water now is understandable to ensure the future of your children.

sidney- i dont know what your plan is in terms of hot/cold in the soaks after this, but believe me you want to get hot water on these as soon as you can if you want your creases to set. cold water now is understandable to ensure the future of your children.
I'm not afraid of Sidney.
looks like doug has him some eternals!

Y'all are snitches. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

In all seriousness, though, thanks for all the heads up. I'm not too worried about the whole cold/hot soak issue or the creases thing either. I'm just doing them the way that's most convenient and skewed to my own sick and twisted logic.

It seemed to work well with the Flat Heads.

Anyway, these bad boys are still bearable. Nothing like fresh cardboard denim rubbing against my skin in the morning...

headtowall, they are looking great!

Damn, I sized down to my true size (30) and it definitely feels the same. The inseam is smaller and the waist is slightly tighter (but already stretched after 2 days) so the 30 and 31 are really similar on me. And there is still way too much room in the crotch area. I might be another victim of eternal random sizing.

Maybe I should have sized down to a 29. Oh, I dunno, I think I'm gonna give up on eternal... The denim is amazing though.

th_et811sz30.jpg

fyi measurements for both

waist 15 (for the 31) / 14.75 (for the 30)

knee 8.25

thigh 11

leg opening 8

Cheers for all the feedback guys. Here are a few fuller shots of the 811's. Its now just under 10 months with two machine washes and one hot soak.

2332111737_7639b2a959.jpg2332897320_1aec9f8ec2.jpg

2332072005_d97f492224.jpg2332897716_4224d01b18.jpg

The colours on these are all pretty true.

BTW - good luck with the 811's Monook. I hope they fit first time :D

......... u... r.... a... gawd