Eternal Jeans

minya

I would say it depends whether you are a small or big 32. If you are the small variety I would go for the 32 as 811's do stretch out quite a bit. Also worth taking into consideration is the size of your thighs - if they are quite large I would suggest going for the 33's. Hope that helps...

Hmm, just asked this over in the evo thread but thought i might as well post it here. Anybody know if Eternal makes a left hand model? I was thinking about Jins for my next pair after the contest is over but if eternal makes a pair, I would probably get those.

I'm pretty sure that they don't. However the SDA LHT denim is similar in its fading properties to eternal denim. Depends whether you can put up with the arcuates though!

I would say it depends whether you are a small or big 32. If you are the small variety I would go for the 32 as 811's do stretch out quite a bit. Also worth taking into consideration is the size of your thighs - if they are quite large I would suggest going for the 33's. Hope that helps...

thanks a lot bro..i think ill get the 32.

btw is it quite easy to stretch the 811 waist when damp? you know, just in case its too small haha

btw is it quite easy to stretch the 811 waist when damp?

Yeah very easy. Just give it a good pull and stick a hanger in the waist whilst they're drying. They probably give about 1 1/2 inches.

Sizing issues resolved here.

Eternal 811 sz.31 one-wash

180cm 73.6kg

32" measured waist

02-2.jpg

01-1.jpg

comments on the fit please?

The waist is pretty snug, but not any worse than my 30 007's were, I really like the fit.

The inseam was not as short as I expected for a o/w, happy about that.

That's insane wear for only 2 months. Do you run a couple miles in them everyday? There has to be some comb pinching going on.

One day, when I have my pair to grail status, I'm going to post them with the caption, "worn nights and weekends only for 3 months."

theyre not tapered or anything and i dont do anything special in them mostly just lay around and go to university. the fading isnt really noticeable you just see it in sunlight. they are still quite dark. i am actually surprised that the combs have started to fade it seems like a lot of eternals dont have very faded combs. its too cold to bike or anything here, maybe in the summer.